Has anyone actually used Budget BCD code X474200???

I have used this several times .Never had any problems. Have had no issues adding DW rental at no charge.

Do people usually rent boosters or bring them?
I have an almost 5 year old who will need at least a booster. He still has a full carseat at home. My other child, is fine in a regular seat.

I used the Budget code and it worked! It gives us a much bigger car than we want, but cheaper!

We're bringing ours to save the $. Stinks to have to bring them, but certainly a lot better than lugging full car seats around!

I have always brought my own just for the mere fact that I have no idea how nasty their car seats/ boosters will be. Depending on which airline you fly ou may be able to check it for free

Southwest allows you to bring one car seat or stroller per child, in addition to the normal free baggage allowance.

Southwest allows you to bring one car seat or stroller per child, in addition to the normal free baggage allowance.

Airtran we have gate checked the booster. Only need to bring 1 this time. In fact the kids kept the tag on there after we returned, they think it is neat.

Anyone use the code recently? I booked back in Feb for our upcoming trip in 2 weeks. Just wanted to make sure that even though it's not valid for booking it will still work.

Anyone use the code recently? I booked back in Feb for our upcoming trip in 2 weeks. Just wanted to make sure that even though it's not valid for booking it will still work.

Just wondering if you were able to use this code okay? I am leaving for my trip in two weeks and rented a minivan using this code.

Another interesting note: minivans are sold out for my dates (picking up in TPA)! Didn't realize that actually happened!

Just wondering if you were able to use this code okay? I am leaving for my trip in two weeks and rented a minivan using this code.

Another interesting note: minivans are sold out for my dates (picking up in TPA)! Didn't realize that actually happened!

I used this code for a minivan rental from 5/22-5/27 in CA. I picked it up at the Orange Co. airport and dropped off at a Budget location near Disneyland. No problems at all using it.

I have searched everywhere for a mini code X474200 worked great and use a coupon also ! So much cheaper!

I know it is early but I have been trying to use that code for June 12th through the 21st of next year & I am not showing any discount. This would be for the Orlando Airport.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter