• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Has anybody stayed at the Doubletree by Hilton (not suites) - Orange County?

Sorry I can't help you but I saw you didn't have any replies yet. We stayed at the Double Tree Suites and it was awesome. Beautiful hotel and the cookie at check in was yummy!

Stayed there a couple of times via Priceline. The hotel is nice, and their shuttle to DL is punctual. It is right next to the Block at Orange shopping mall, and a number of restaurants nearby. Best of all, the free cookie when you check in. I asked to buy some but they said just ask, and they always gave us some.

Have not stayed at the Doubletree in question but, I have stayed at several others. The Doubletree hotels are always nice and the C O O K I E S are fantastic:yay:

You mean I could get another cookie?? I never thought to ask for another one! I ate my husband's as well so I guess I shouldn't be too greedy. :)

Several years ago, I was checking out of the "South Side Doubletree" in Tulsa, the desk clerk told me to have a nice day. I of course said thank you but, then added I would be making the best of it, due to having to make a couple airplane connections that morning to get to my next destination. The desk clerk asked me if I could wait a minute? She went in a side office and came back out with a medium size gift bag. She handed the bag to me and said she hoped it would help me get through the day. The gift bag contained five cookie box':dance3:. Yes, it was a nice day after all!:cool1:

I stayed there in March. I really liked the hotel. The beds were comfortable and the staff there was very friendly.

We just stayed there last week for 4 nights. We paid through Priceline and got a fabulous rate. We liked it well enough.

Comfy beds, bar/restaurant/Starbucks/ pool open late.

Parking fee wasn't too steep.

Overall we would stay there again if the price were decent. It's not the top of our list, but would definitely be a backup or good through Priceline again.

We usually stay at Marriott Suites or Residence Inn in Garden Grove and I would stay there again before going back to doubletree if the price were comparable.

We stayed there in 2008 and really liked it. The shuttle was great and the bed was comfortable. We got a great rate through Priceline.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter