Has anybody had any luck...

maryisme

DIS Veteran
getting ressies for HH at the seven month window in June, July or August. Your experiences would be greatly appreciated (unit size, month, successes/or not)
Thanks.

Try using the search function on this board. I remember something about this recently.

Last year I called ahead 7 months to see about the summer. Any date I requested was not available. Finally, I told the MS agent that I teach school, so I would take anything they had during June or July. She said the only thing they had was a 2BR the last week of July, and I took it. I think you have to be VERY flexible if you want to go in the summer.

I was able to get a 1 bedroom for 5 days right after the kids got out of school (mid June) by calling at the 7 month window exactly. We wanted to extend our stay a day once we got there (and loved it!) but couldn't get an extension on points, so we paid the cash discounted rate.

I had been worried since there are not many 1BRs and didn't want to spend the extra points when I don't need a 2BR.

The kids said that they would have preferred to go later, and have the vacation to look forward to for part of their summer, but I thought the weather was perfect and I was just glad to get what we got!

Marge S
BWV 97,98,99
HHI 00
BWV 00

Our DVC guide told us that she owned her points at HH and explained that she likes to vacation at HH and having the 11 mo window at that resort in the summer months was very critical. Not in attempt to sell us on HH I might add, just to relay to us how important the 11 month window can be. That no-good, lying, sneaky woman.

Kimberly-Lucas and Ripley's Mom

dvcjoke.gif
dvcis.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter