• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Has anybody gotten a late checkout?

pokeysmom

Mouseketeer
we are staying at RPH and our flight doesnt leave until 6pm, do you think there is any chance of getting a late check out, if so how late?

Join Loews First and you may be able to check-out at 2PM.

We are Loews First Platinum members. They gave us a 2:00 check out last month. I will say, however, they acted like they were "doing us a huge favor". My friend who was traveling with us had a separate room and was also given a 2:00 checkout and they are not Loews members. Go figure ? Just ask and see what happens.

If you have American Express Platinum, and book thru their travel services you get 4:00 check out (at no additional cost, there is also no charge to use their travel services)

If you do have Amex Plat, you will also receive an automatic upgrade and comps in the form of vouchers for breakfast and lunch, a huge bowl fo fresh fruit and a CD and other goodies---

Early June, Lowe's first member, we were told 1 p.m. at the VERY latest.

I am Platinum and I have never been denied my 2PM check-out.

from www.loewsfirst.com
"LoewsFirst Blue

LoewsFirst Blue membership is automatic. Your benefits begin as soon as you enroll. The exciting benefits of LoewsFirst Blue include:

Your favorite welcome amenity. Choices include: a bottle of red or white wine and nuts, fresh fruit and bottled water, cookies and milk, or a treat for your pet.

Wall Street Journal, USA Today or the local paper delivered to your door every morning you stay with us.

Free access to our fitness center.

500 American Airlines® AAdvantage® Miles or 500 Amtrak Guest Rewards® Points or 500 Midwest MilesSM per qualified^ stay.*

Enjoy a free upgrade to a premium room, if one is available when you arrive.

**********Enjoy a late check-out of 3 hours beyond the regular check-out time, if available.*********

LoewsFirst Gold

Members with 3 qualified^ stays or 6 nights will be automatically upgraded to LoewsFirst Gold. The upgraded benefits of LoewsFirst Gold include:

Your favorite welcome amenity.

Wall Street Journal, USA Today or the local paper delivered to your door every morning you stay with us.

Free access to our fitness center.

750 American Airlines AAdvantage Miles or 750 Amtrak Guest Rewards Points or 500 Midwest Miles per qualified^ stay.*

Guaranteed reservations with 48 hours notice.^^

Enjoy a free upgrade to a premium room, guaranteed at the time of reservation.**

Enjoy a suite upgrade for only $35 per night, if one is available when you arrive.**

**********Guaranteed late check-out of 3 hours beyond the regular check-out time."**************

We have recieved a late check everytime we have stayed at Universal. It has never been a problem and plan to check out at 1:00 in a couple of weeks.

While at the HRH at the end of June we asked for late check out and were given an extra hour - check out was at noon. Better than nothing I guess. Loew's membership did not count because of the Fan Club discount.

Just got back from the RPR. We are Loew's members. I asked for a late check out and was told 12:30 was the latest they could give us without charging. I was told that if someone is scheduled to move into your room, you can get a 12:30 checkout. If not, it could be as late as 2:00.

Just back from RPR. I called and asked for a late check and was told 12:30. I reminded them that I was Loew's Platinum member and they extended the late checkout till 2pm. Worked great for us as the car was picking us up at 2 for the airport.
Carol

I am a Lowes Member - Gold and the latest they have let my husband and I check out has been 1:00 p.m.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter