Has any used ....

Hi David

Sorry, I haven't tried Florida Car Hire, but I did a comparison quote for 14 days with a 4x4
with Peter and Jan at Sunchase Car Rentals
Florida Car Hire £582 (gold option)

Sunchase £450 ( all inc option)

Give them a ring, you'll be surprised at the savings!!;)

One point: the Sunchase quote was for Alamo (only a 5 min. shuttle from the airport)

they also deal with Dollar, but they are a few pounds more than Alamo!

Good Luck

Disney Freak UK

I suppose I am maybe a bit lazy (Never ;) ), but I like getting of the plane, walking down the stairs and getting my car. With a bit of luck you can be checked into Disney within an hour(ish) of landing.

David

After a very bad experience with Alamo at Xmas, I'd never use them again I'm afraid. Dollar from now on for me. Just my opinion!

Also had a very bad experience with Alamo 3 years ago .... won't get any more of my money.

I was looking at autosabroad as they also give you free travel insurance in their deal. I have never used them before so I am not sure what they are like, but I think one or two other people have used them.

I have used this company, and they were fine, I had the all in gold package - no problems

Pat

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter