has any one?

This will be the third consecutive year for me and HHN and I wouldn't miss it for the world! Is it scary? That depends on your definition of scary. Do I jump when the scaractors jump out and make wild noises? Yes. Usually I find myself laughing at the folks in the park. You'll have to go and see if it's scary for you. Only you know what your fright level is..right? :teeth:

this year wil be my 6th in a row.

i am totally and completely addicted to HHN.

the last 3 years i have gone solo..............no one to hang on to at all.....

do i get freaked out or scared or scream like a little girl..........nope

houses are kewl.
scarezones are kewl.

I went last year. For me its not scary. I do jump every once in a while at loud noises or when someone jumps out at me and I do not know its coming. Except in this case I know its going to happen. As I walk around the houses there are so many people unless someone hides for a long period of time you see all the performers jump at the people ahead of you. Also its very easy to tell where the scare zones are before you get there. I enjoyed myself but I was never scared once the whole night. I expected that someone would be able to get me to jump at least once but it did not happen.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter