• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Has any Annual Passholders gotten their magic bands yet?

DJ Disney Kid

Walt Disney World Vet
Obviously the service was made available to annual pass holders about a week and a half ago so we could order our magic bands. Has anyone ordered theirs when it went live then and already gotten it? Mine still says they are being customized and will ship soon. Will it change once they are shipped?

I've heard some people say there's have been shipped so I assume the message on the site will change but mine still says it's being customized. My passes will expire before I get them, I swear! :rolleyes1

When I checked yesterday, the "status" on MDE changed from "shipping mid-march" to nothing - no notes in the status section. But the bands we ordered as AP holders appeared under our names with our resort bands, so it looks like something is happening! Would be nice to get them before we leave next week (I actually like the color of my AP band better than the one I ordered with our resort stay) but if not, we have two other sets.

I just checked my account. I have 4 different orders. 1 of the 4 has no status and now shows the magic band under the person it belongs to. The other 3 orders have the same status as before (shipping in mid-March). I guess that means one of them shipped, or is close to shipping.

I got a tracking number for mine a few days ago but when I check the tracking number it hasn't moved from out of Disney yet. So it's shipped but I just have no idea what day arrives.

I ordered mine, but they haven't come yet. Like others have mentioned, my status changed and it is just blank now. When I click on my band, it says it is active and there is a code/number assigned to it so it should be anytime now they appear in my mailbox.

Nancy

Got the email yesterday saying they had shipped.

The shipping order is a little weird. DBF and I ordered ours about a week before our other AP-holder friend, and while she got her shipped email today, we've still got the 'customizing' message on our MDX pages.

Trying to be patient, but after several trips with me having a band from an onsite stay and them not having anything, I'm itching for all of us to finally be able to pre-book FP+!

Mine is in Jacksonville, FL now... just updated. I should have mine tomorrow.

when did you customize your MB i did mines 2 weeks ago ?

I actually have 4 (2 for kids, 2 for me and my wife).

- My kids were the first to be customized. It was about two weeks ago. They were both colored bands. They have Florida Deluxe Resident Passes.

- Next, I got to customize mine. My band is just gray. This was a few days later. I also have a Deluxe Resident Pass. I got a "shipped!" email three days ago.

- Then I got a notification for my wife. Hers is colored. She has a Premiere Passport. This was about a week ago. (now it looks like her's has also shipped, but I haven't gotten a tracking email yet)

Strange enough, mine is the only to ship. Here's a screenshot:

ship.PNG

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter