Has a movie made you cry?

Titanic, seeing the kids lying on the bed as the water seeped in while the mother reads to them and the image of the elderly couple holding each other as the water creeps in...
With that film my only emotion was pure fury he made out that second officer Murdoch was a murderer and a suicide (I have heard cameron apologised on dvd) which not only was inaccurate (survivors said he gave his life jacket to a passenger which is why he died) but enraged his nephew and the people in his home town so much that the film makers gave money to the charity set up in his name. For these who love the film please remember it is factually inaccurate in so many ways (just for one instance officers sent crew men down to try and get people to to up to the deck but many wouldn't go, they just couldn't get people onto the life boats that is why so many went off with so much space to spare)

I've probably watched it 50 times, but "Steel Magnolias" always makes me cry.. It's my "pop-it-in-movie" when I feel like I really need to cry and get it out of my system, but the tears won't flow.. That one does it every time..

Didn't read past the first page but this one and Terms of Endearment always bring out the tissues for me. Without fail!

"Taking Chance" with Kevin Bacon. Not only was I crying, but my husband was right there beside tearing up too. Really good movie!

My 60+ year old dad cries at Steel Magnolias and Field of Dreams every single time he watches them. Love that old guy! LOL

For me, its And The Band Played On. It was an HBO movie made several years ago about the struggle to figure out what AIDS was.

Dare I admit that I cried during the Britney Spears "Crossroads" movie??

Anyone else want to admit THAT????? LOL

I think the name of the movie is "My Life"- with Michael Keaton and Nicole Kidman- They play a married couple- he has cancer and she is pregnant, so he makes videos for his baby to see after he's gone. Soooo sad!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter