Harry Potter

When i watched part 2 of the Deathly Hallows i was so sad to see one of the twins die.I was tearing up at that part,does anyone know which twin died?I really need to know.

It was Fred who died, George who lost the ear. I'm guessing most people wouldn't call this a "spoiler", but I'll put it in white just in case :goodvibes

I was in tears too. I started crying when (Spoilers) it showed Lily and Snape's friendship, and the tears didn't stop until the end. I read the book, knew what would happen, and I still sobbed. I was a mess by the time the movie was over. I loved that part too! It was different than the book, but I thought it was done really well! :goodvibes

I know! I was crying from that point on until the very end! And I'm pretty sure the rest of the theater was too. But it was cool because I saw the last movie on vacation in Disney at midnight at the Downtown Disney AMC and it was like my 2 favorite things together: Disney and HP. I was in heaven. Until it ended. Then I cried like a baby.

I went to see the movie at midnight too and my theater cheered more when Bellatrix died than when Voldy did And I totally think they messed up the end

While watching POA for the 2nd time today I realised that when Harry reaches around Hermione to grab her wand out of her pocket, Ron grabs at her jacket sleeve and gives her a tug. I'm curious if we had seen that from a wider angle if Ron was giving Harry a dirty look, like hey hands off pal. I just thought that was quite comical. I forgot how many Ron/Hermione moments there are in this movie. It definitely is my favorite HP movie, as I love how Hermione gets angry at Trelawny and walks out of her class. I have a teacher who is just like Trelawny (no joke, she talks about how she only wants positive energy in the class and stuff) It's hysterical to watch!:happytv:

While watching POA for the 2nd time today I realised that when Harry reaches around Hermione to grab her wand out of her pocket, Ron grabs at her jacket sleeve and gives her a tug. I'm curious if we had seen that from a wider angle if Ron was giving Harry a dirty look, like hey hands off pal. I just thought that was quite comical. I forgot how many Ron/Hermione moments there are in this movie. It definitely is my favorite HP movie, as I love how Hermione gets angry at Trelawny and walks out of her class. I have a teacher who is just like Trelawny (no joke, she talks about how she only wants positive energy in the class and stuff) It's hysterical to watch!:happytv:

:rotfl2: I'm gonna watch the movie today and see if I can notice that!

:rotfl2: I'm gonna watch the movie today and see if I can notice that!

I found that so funny, I couldn't stop laughing. You can tell that Ron likes her from the 2nd movie. However I was so young when then the 1st and 2nd movies came out that I was still hooked on Harry and Hermione together. Then the 4th movie came out and I was like, *WOAH UNEXPECTED PLOT TWIST* even though everyone but ME expected it.

I found that so funny, I couldn't stop laughing. You can tell that Ron likes her from the 2nd movie. However I was so young when then the 1st and 2nd movies came out that I was still hooked on Harry and Hermione together. Then the 4th movie came out and I was like, *WOAH UNEXPECTED PLOT TWIST* even though everyone but ME expected it.

Yeah, looking back you can definitley tell they like each other!
I've always wanted Luna and Harry to get together though...

Yeah, looking back you can definitley tell they like each other!
I've always wanted Luna and Harry to get together though...

I never really saw that ever having the true potential to work out. They always just seemed like they would be good friends (I was super surprised though in the movie when there was a Luna/Neville thing going on - it was just so wrong! But I was always a Harry/Ginny kind of girl. I don't remember exactly when I started wanting them together, but I don't think I ever had Harry paired with another girl

I never really saw that ever having the true potential to work out. They always just seemed like they would be good friends (I was super surprised though in the movie when there was a Luna/Neville thing going on - it was just so wrong! But I was always a Harry/Ginny kind of girl. I don't remember exactly when I started wanting them together, but I don't think I ever had Harry paired with another girl

I kinda figured Harry would have to get together with Ginny, so his kids would look like James and Lily.
But I love Luna, and I think Harry and her would be cute together.

LOLOLOLOLOL I found out that Winky and Dobby can be seen riding llamas in "The Goblet of Fire". Here's a link to the picture!!!

http://i.imgur.com/VfOoP.jpg

IT'S ACTUALLY IN THE MOVIE TOO!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

*UNEXPECTED PLOT TWIST* Okay so it isn't but that's my new catch phrase, and that scene is seriously hilarious!

I just read about what Hermione would see in the Mirror Of Erised. It's sooo cute!

So apparently she would see herself, Harry, and Ron all unscathed and Voldemort dead. J.K.R. then added that she would also see herself (Hermione) "closely entwined" with a "special someone" who I all think we know who he is. I found that very cute. :lovestruc

Hahaha, that IS cute :goodvibes

So apparently she would see herself, Harry, and Ron all unscathed and Voldemort dead. J.K.R. then added that she would also see herself (Hermione) "closely entwined" with a "special someone" who I all think we know who he is. I found that very cute. :lovestruc

Oh yeaaaaaah...I had read that somewhere but couldn't remember exactly what it was. So cute :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter