Harry Potter

mgkkgdm

<font color=green>DVC Member<br><font color=purple
Any word of soft openings? I know it officially opens mid June, but I may be down first weekend of June for Star Wars Weekend and my son would love to see the new park...

I believe that the soft openings so far are only for Universal resort guests... But I'm really not sure. Check out the Universal board- you may be able to find more info there. I think there's a whole thread about the Wizarding World.

Any word of soft openings? I know it officially opens mid June, but I may be down first weekend of June for Star Wars Weekend and my son would love to see the new park...
Soft openings aren't usually announced...it's a matter of being in the right place at the right time.

I was just there this past week. Didn't hear anything about soft openings, but we asked a worker right outside the Harry Potter attraction and he told us that the offical opening date was June 18th.

My family bought a package starting May 29th, and we were assured we can get into the park.

My family bought a package starting May 29th, and we were assured we can get into the park.
Getting into the park is one thing but getting into WWoHP is another but you should be OK if you purchased the hotel package. There have been so many different things told to different people I don't think anyone knows what's going on anymore.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter