Harry Potter Was Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

samster

Sean Biggerstaff Fan Club
OMG it was awesome! I dont care about how well it did or what anybody says its THE BEST movie ive seen in a while. Its scary at the end and theres some sad parts but other then that it was excellent There were a few weird kids dressed in the hogwarts outfit lol. People walked out of the movie with brittish accents and one guy said it was ''bloody brilliant". It was sooo EMPTY! I was shocked! There was NO line for tickets at all. Go see it!!!:D :D :D

Are you serious? There was no line? The theatres here were sold out by last night and it didn't even open until today. I want to see this film very badly.

It was creepy how empty it was. It was like it wasnt even open. I went to a 6pm movie so maybe it was still early:)

omg I totally agree with you!!! it was the best!!! i loved everything- i just wish it was longer and had the parts of the book they left out! definitely read the book before you go though!!

the lines were SO long here- like we had advanced tix for 6:15, got there at 5:20, and there was a line to get seats for our showing already!! and like by 5:45, the line for seating was SOOOO long!!! there was a news crew there and everything!!

oh btw, you know the Keeper for Griffyndor's Quiddith Team, Oliver Woods? How hot is he!!! OMG!! me and my friends were like freaking out! :)

haha YES the accent!!!! :bounce:

omg- this movie is going to make SO much money-just in the theater I was in EIGHT showings were sold out tonight! that's like unbelievable!

Harry Potter was brilliant!! I loved it, I'm definately going to have to see it again.

The cinema was packed, it was sold out half an hour before, even though they were showing it on 4 seperate screens.

I agree about Oliver Wood!! :D When I was watching it, I was going to tell my friend I thought he was hot, but then she started shouting out 'Its Sean!! I know him!! I know him!!' Wow, turns out they went to drama school together a while ago. I'm going to have to ask for an introduction :p

She knows him!??! OMG!!! Tell her to tell him about the DIS or something!!! Ahh!! That's so cool!!! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

It was empty? :confused:

Accourding to sources, Harry Potter & the Sorcerer's Stone made $30 million in its opening day.
I'm seeing it on Tuesday after the opening weekend rush.

I wanna see it but I havent read the book!

the books seems like it is really long..but I might try to read some of this week since i have no homework..yay!

CAN'T WAIT TILL LORD OF THE RINGS COMES OUT!!!

That is going to be way better then Harry Potter for sure.

Moose, sorry but i can tell your starting a fight. If you want to argue with me fine but pm me dont let another thread get closed

HOW ABOUT LETING ME EXPRESS MY OPINION!!!

I think the movie is stupid but my opinion may or may not change when I see on Tuesday. I am more excited about seeing Lord of the Rings then Harry Potter. That is all I am saying. Let it alone!!!!

I saw it at 8:15 the night it came out. we got there at 7:30 and we had to wait in a huge
line for it ... But it was worth it. It was amazing!! Ive read the first three H.P. 30 times
each and the fourth one 10 times, so I knew witch parts the left out and witch parts
were right out of the book. I Loved It!!!!!!

Went to go see Harry Potter today!! it is an Ausome movie! it is like 2 hours and 40-50 minutes long, so be prepeared to sit on your butt for a long time!! But this move put Titanic to shame! i saw more adults and teens in that theater then i saw children! and it is a big theater, it is called the palace! well later yall !!!!!!!!!

I admit that it doesn't look a little cool but I still have my doubts. I'm seeing it on Tuesday after school. I have a bunch of movie gift certificates, so it won't cost me much! :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter