Harry Potter Vs. Twilight

Eh, I'll kind of disagree on that.
Twilight doesn't really even have an actual plot until like, three quarters of the way into the first bok.
This girl in my English class did an amazing book talk and was like 'FINALLY AT CHAPTER 18, PAGE ___ A REAL PLOT SHOWS UP!'
Honestly, first part of the book is just her whining and wallowing.

Harry Potter has so much plot going on.

Ya, Twilights plot is lacking compared to Harry Potter but I got through the Twilight series a lot easier then Harry Potter simply because something exiting seamed to be happening with Twilight all the time.

Harry Potter had more slow parts that I had to get through but the story in general was full of so much depth and excitement that even though there were slow parts, once you got past them the story was very gripping.

To each his own though, I’ve had other people say that it was harder to get through Twilight then Harry Potter.

Twilight is too simple for me.
The writing really lacks, that's a lot of the problem.
I dunno, it's become like a fad.
HP is a fad in it's own, but it's not the same. It has a different feeling to it.

Twilight bored me.
It took me like 6 months to finish it, but I read the last Harry Potter book in 12 hours.
I'm not a slow reader at all, by the way.

i like the harry potter books way better. I started reading the first twilight book but really didn't see the plot forming so just decidce to stop reading it. But i also kinda agree with the people saying you can't compare the two books.

I like them both equal amounts, but in different ways.

I am a sucker for a romance novel, hence, I love Twilight.

But in terms of fantasy, Harry Potter provides a better read.

I think it is very hard to compare the two!

Twilight is a very creative book full of funny sayings or weird surprises and it is written by a phenomenal woman. But it is somewhat predictable and poorly written in some places.

Harry Potter is FULL of surprises and things you never thought would happen! Look at all of the tiny details in her books and see how much she had to have thought about these! I mean this must have taken such time.

I love both series very much but I have to say that Harry Potter is better written. And more full of surprises.

people are goiing to laugh at me because of what i am about to say ...

I LOVE TWILIGHT BECAUSE HARRY POTTER SCARES ME AND I HAVE NIGHTMARES WHEN EVER I READ IT AND BECAUSE TWILIGHT IS THE BEST LOVE STORY EVER!!! IT'S BETTER THAN TITANIC... and i love titanic!!!!!!!

and although harry potter is a great series like i said as a 14 year old whenever i read the books they give me night mares, but still i have no tolerence for long detailed descriptions of things that i have no interest what so ever! but the movies are terrific! but in my opinion twilight is better. but harry potter is still cool! but kellan, rob and jackson are way hotter than ron and harry(no offense thats just my opinion)

people are goiing to laugh at me because of what i am about to say ...

I LOVE TWILIGHT BECAUSE HARRY POTTER SCARES ME AND I HAVE NIGHTMARES WHEN EVER I READ IT AND BECAUSE TWILIGHT IS THE BEST LOVE STORY EVER!!! IT'S BETTER THAN TITANIC... and i love titanic!!!!!!!

and although harry potter is a great series like i said as a 14 year old whenever i read the books they give me night mares, but still i have no tolerence for long detailed descriptions of things that i have no interest what so ever! but the movies are terrific! but in my opinion twilight is better. but harry potter is still cool! but kellan, rob and jackson are way hotter than ron and harry(no offense thats just my opinion)

Lol I agree that the cast of Twilight is MUCh hotter but they're supposed to be! They're vampires!

I will certainly admit that Rob is hotter than Dan any day of the week, but heck they both have the accent to the job for me lol :D

Twilight cast grosses me out to no end.
Definitely would go for Rupert Griffin over anyone in Twilight, any day.

Dan is definitely not very good looking but I actually think I'd put him over Rob lol. He knows how to shave, and doesn't have nasty hair (don't say that Rob cut his hair it looks worse now and you know he's not gonna wash it anyways).

I don't really compare them on the same level. It would annoy me if I thought either was better than the other.

Haha this reminds me of a bumper sticker I saw that said:

Harry Potter > Voldemort > Cedric Diggory= Edward. Therefore, Harry Potter > Twilight.

or something like that. :laughing:

Twilight cast grosses me out to no end.
Definitely would go for Rupert Griffin over anyone in Twilight, any day.

Dan is definitely not very good looking but I actually think I'd put him over Rob lol. He knows how to shave, and doesn't have nasty hair (don't say that Rob cut his hair it looks worse now and you know he's not gonna wash it anyways).[/QUOTE]

Yo dude no Rob bashing, no i'm jk, rob probably wont wash his hair, maybe that will help it grow, probably not but i don't want him to wear a wig, it wouldn't be the same.

I don't really compare them on the same level. It would annoy me if I thought either was better than the other.

Harry Potter > Voldemort > Cedric Diggory= Edward. Therefore, Harry Potter > Twilight.

That is great!

Yeah and no Rob bashing. He looks good with his haircut and I am sure he is going to be getting grief for it from the director and from his fans of the long no wash hair. So what if the man doesn't wash his hair, he is dead sexy, as for Rupert Grint, in my book he doesn't even hold a candle to Rob.

I'm sure dirty hair may look good in pictures...
But god that's gotta be some nasty looking up close.
And I mean up close up close.

And I'm just saying, if he's not washing his hair, he's probably not washing much else either.

I'm sure dirty hair may look good in pictures...
But god that's gotta be some nasty looking up close.
And I mean up close up close.

And I'm just saying, if he's not washing his hair, he's probably not washing much else either.
:scared: That is definitely gross.

I'm not a fan really of Rob. Him and Kristen are both really weird in interviews, like they're stoned or something. And their acting is also strange.

I like that analogy! (or whatever it is!)

Lol they're acting is bad.
Kristen had me laughing uncontrollably from the minute she started talking.
Rob, that goes just from the time he showed up on screen.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter