• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Harry Potter Train

dgagnon519

DVC member AKL since 2009 and SSR since 2020
Is it worth buying the Park to Park ticket in order to ride the train?

If all you want to do is ride the train and not actually jump between the parks then no. We get park to park because we like being able to go between the two harry potter worlds in a day to get a full potter experience.

Imo the train is nothing special. You could probably skip it and get the same thrill watching a youtube video on it. But that's just my opinion....it's an ok ride if you do plan on hopping between parks but idk that it's worth the cost difference just to experience it live.

The train is cool and a must for HP fans. The ability to hop between the parks is the real benefit though! The parks are right there next to each other. We treated it like one big park with 2 separate ticket checks. I would hate to be locked into one park/ day.

The Hogwarts Express is a fun ride....Potter fan or not........

As said, ride it both directions too....it's different each way.......handy for getting from one park to another and to get the Potter experience too......

If you can do it with a park to park ticket, I would.

As noted above IT IS worth the price of the park to park ticket to ride the Hogwarts Express.

It will complete the Potter experience for Potter fans and provide a convenient way of traveling between the two parks.

Have a great time at Universal pixiedust:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter