• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Harry Potter Breakfast

broomsticks.jpg

I think I'll opt for the Traditional English Breakfast. As they say, "When in Rome..." or, more appropriately, Hogsmeade.

does anyone think it weird that you get a croissant with pancakes?

It's not nearly so traditional now that they got rid of the white pudding, although they still have the black. They did that pretty quickly, as I only had it once (during the soft openings) and literally the next day it was gone.

does anyone think it weird that you get a croissant with pancakes?

Yeah that is weird. I can't stand croissants myself. And that is all they seem to have in Disney when making their breakfast sandwiches. They are greasy and never sit well in my stomach...

What are the hours for breakfast at the Three Broomsticks?

What is black pudding and white pudding (even with it gone)?

What are the hours for breakfast at the Three Broomsticks?

The breakfast is only available to people who buy the Harry Potter Package, which includes hotel and park passes.

The times, when I signed up, were 8:30, 9:00, and 9:30.

Mmmmm black pudding - it's yummy but best you don't know - just try it :rolleyes1

Since I am not on the package I can't do the breakfast. I guess I will have to google it.;)

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would not want that on my plate!!!:scared1::faint:

I, also wanted to do the breakfas, but since I'm not staying on site, I guess it's not going to be possible!!! Maybe next time!!!

I keep going back and forth on this. I have a pkg and room only booked. The difference in price is about $80 more for the pkg and it's at a cheaper hotel (RP vs PB). When I look at the menu breakfast seems a bit blah and it's still basically a QS meal and i hear even with the reservation you still have to wait in line. If I have to wait in line and pay more than the meal is worth I'm thinking we may as well just do lunch which is our preference in terms of the food options. I need to decide in the next 2 weeks.... Plus I just got a PIN from UNI so might be an even bigger savings on room only. Decisions Decisions!

I keep going back and forth on this. I have a pkg and room only booked. The difference in price is about $80 more for the pkg and it's at a cheaper hotel (RP vs PB). When I look at the menu breakfast seems a bit blah and it's still basically a QS meal and i hear even with the reservation you still have to wait in line. If I have to wait in line and pay more than the meal is worth I'm thinking we may as well just do lunch which is our preference in terms of the food options. I need to decide in the next 2 weeks.... Plus I just got a PIN from UNI so might be an even bigger savings on room only. Decisions Decisions!
We just got back and it was nice to do the breakfast and everyone was satisfied after the meal; however, none of us thought it was worth the money and time it took. We had to wait in line despite making reservations and there are no substitutions on the meal at all; you cannot even add on extra pancakes or anything except beverages which are extremely limited in variety as well. If you are a Harry Potter fan, you may really enjoy it and I would recommend it, but if you are not it may be better to spend you money and time elsewhere. Just my...ummm, our $0.02.:goodvibes

Since I am not on the package I can't do the breakfast. I guess I will have to google it.;)

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would not want that on my plate!!!:scared1::faint:
Then you'd better avoid the polish sausage called kieshka (sp) *** it's very, very similar.

Now if they'd only add steak tartar, which is also a very British dish (seasonsed raw ground beef...seriously...and DELICIOUS).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter