Harry Potter birthday party help!!!

LSUBabe

Earning My Ears
I don't know if I picked the right forum or not, but it says y'all are creative so I'm asking y'all! My soon to be 9 y/o daughter has decided on a HP birthday party. We have a full itinerary and tons of cool ideas. One thing has me stumped. She seems to have her heart set on an Ollivander's type experience. She wants the wand to choose the wizard and I am short on ideas to make that happen. I read on one blog that they had the kids select wands out of a cup (one of those ones with the button on the bottom to make it light up). The child would know that they got to the right one when it lit up. I like that idea, but that was for a 6 y/o party and I don't think it will fly with 9 y/o's. I am sure they have all seen or even own one of those cups. I would like to do something along that line though for ease and the little time involved. She is envisioning spells gone awry for the wrong ones and wind and lights and music for the right wand. Anyone have any ideas????:confused3:confused3:confused3

Have you looked on Pintrest? Its a website that you can type in harry potter birthday it will give you a ton of options. Butterbeer and everything. I know a lady that is having a HP birthday and transformed her entire house over to Hogwarts for the occassion. All the ideas came from there!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter