• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Harry Potter #6

discruisegirl90

Official Disney Fanatic
:D I am dying to know when the 6th book comes out and more things about it. Please fill me in on what you know about HP6!:D

it supposed to come out on the 21 of june. they all were, going in straight consecutive years, but they didn't, so no one really knows when it'll come out

I'm sure the 6th will come out next summer, or even winter. I'm sure the books get longer, and longer, so J.K. will have to work harder and quicker if she wants it released by summer 04.

Book 6 is going to be a lot shorter than 4 and 5. Itshould be out next yr, she has started on it, but with the movies being made, she has her time divided.

I just can't wait for the next book!!!! And the 3rd movie........ well i guess we will have to be patient, cuz these things take time. :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Oh man I was hoping that the 6th book was going to be bigger than book 4 & 5. But I still can't wait for it.:D

i can't wait till it comes out and i can't wait till the 3rd movie comes out!! I LOVE HARRY POTTER!! LOL!!

Harry Potter Rocks! I love the movies and the books! also JKR has already got all the books writen!:) I still can't wait!

She doesn't have all the books writen. She has the last chapter of book 7 writen and that is it. She also has extenive notes on what may happen, but she hasn't written the remaining books yet. Which is a shame.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter