Harrods Disney Princesses

rznhal

DIS Veteran
Has anyone seen the Harrods Disney Princesses? I don't know how to post a link, but you can google Harrods Disney Princesses....So pretty! I loved Aurora and Pochohantas :cutie:

I just googled it. I think all the designers did a wonderful job, except for Marchessa (Ariel). The dress fell flat, beautiful color, but otherwise quite plain and failed to live up the sketch. When I saw the sketch, I expected the dress to have a few similar colored trains, not one same colored train. I also don't think Harrods did a great job showcasing Snow White's Oscar de la Renta dress. They posed her true to her character, but covered up the bodice, which looking at the sketch was the most interesting part of the dress.

I loved Aurora's Elie Saab dress and Mulan's Missoni dress was the most well executed. I also have a soft spot for Rapunzel's Jenny Packham. The final version differed from the sketch, but for the better. I have admired Jenny Packham's designs since I spotted them on the Duchess of Cambridge (haven't we all), but I admired them for the classic designs not because of who wore them. I wish I could afford them!

I was in London the day before they revealed the princess windows- so annoyed! Luckily im going again in a couple of weeks so will see them then:-)

Stefjp-that's awesome! can you post pictures when you get back? That would be so cool!!!!:thumbsup2

ps-have a great trip!!

I don't want to look at any pictures because I'm heading down to London for a weekend soon. So excited!

Will post some pictures when I am back of the windows and the boutique!

I went to Harrods yesterday. The windows are fabulous. Cinderella was my favourite. We went to the Disney "boutique" which was ok. The kids enjoyed the Disney cafe though. I bought my daughter the Cinderella shoes which were a reasonable price for Harrods. (£24.99)

rznhal said:
Stefjp-that's awesome! can you post pictures when you get back? That would be so cool!!!!:thumbsup2

ps-have a great trip!!

Thanks! I was in London for a gig saturday night but unfortunately didn't make it to Harrods. I'm there again on 8th December to visit the Winter Wonderland at Hyde Park so will definitely be visiting Harrods. ThePrincess windows aside, the Christmas department there is AMAZING! I had a look round just after it opened earlier this year but it was so busy (well,it's always busy really but this time it was ridiculous - I think it was school holidays) I didn't buy any thing. Going to make sure I do this time though! Il try to remember photos!

For those of us who will not have the opportunity to see these wonderful windows, please post pictures. Thanks

The windows are simply stunning! Tiana is my favourite too - I want that dress for my transatlantic cruise on the Disney Magic ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter