Harrods Disney Boutique

Discussion in 'Disneyland Paris Trip Planning & Community Board' started by Mum to Belle, Oct 11, 2012.

1. Jonjo

Jonjo Mouseketeer

DW and I are going to have a look around the store tomorrow on our way to The Albert Hall to see the Fantasia concert.

The photos of the store look good.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. tinks_1989

tinks_1989 <font color=teal>need a <b>like</b> button<br><fon

Thank you xx

Will yo take photos for us? X

4. Jonjo

Jonjo Mouseketeer

Visited this store this morning and it was absolutely packed so unable to take any good photos.

They were playing the 20th anniversary DLP CD in the back ground which was fun.

The photo studio was busy and so was the shoe department.

There was an equal amount of pink princess and toy story and cars merchandise available to keep the littles ones happy, plus some towels and adult nightwear for the grown ups.

Not much in the way of fluffy toys but I got myself two green aliens from toy story.

Unfortunately they do not accept DLP Shareholders cards as its a Harrods department.

For a pop up shop we were very impressed with the detail..

5. tinks_1989

Oh gosh I won't tell DH it was busy already when we don't go for another two weeks x

6. Tink1987

Tink1987 DIS Veteran

I have only just realised that the Cinderella shoes are in adult sizes as well! I will never take them off if I manage to get a pair :)

7. KirstyLilian

KirstyLilian Earning My Ears

A friend has been to London for the weekend, and I asked her to buy some shoes for Isabella (2), They are DEVINE!! They are leather, and so soft in comparison to even the likes of Monsoon shoes etc... she said the prices were very reasonable, she was surprised, and even thought it may be cheaper than the disneystore!

The shoes come presented in a gold and cream box, with gold ribbon handles. they are utterly gorgeous!!

(Even had to sneak into Isabella's room to try them on her feet while she was asleep to make sure they were ok, and they slip on...phew! as she has chunky little feet!)

Apparently the ladies who work there treat each child like cinderella, saying 'are you Cinderella, does this glass slipper fit you?!.... how cute is that!!!

8. tinks_1989

this sounds amazing! Were they OK with your friend buying them for you? As I have read they are limited and was worried they wouldnt let us buy more then 1 pair.

9. belliiee

belliiee Earning My Ears

I bought my shoes yesterday, love them.
    Tried a size 7 first but I felt like Anastacia/Drizella. They did not fit at all.

So now i bought a size 8 and they fit perfectly!
    And they are sooooo lovely!!

[​IMG]

10. Carrie_Cat

Carrie_Cat I'm a Rive Gauche person Moderator

Very sparkly :thumbsup2

11. tinks_1989

Wow amazing x

12. stargatebarbie

stargatebarbie <font color=blue>There must be more than this prov

Going on sat hope its no crazy busy prob will be do think they will let me try a pair

13. HappyPanda

HappyPanda Have faith in your dreams and someday your rainbow

Think I have just found my wedding shoes!! :rotfl2:

They are gorgeous and will look fab under my wedding dress! Now, just to persuade hubby-to-be to take me to London!

14. RoseBug

RoseBug <font color=royalblue>I'm a Geordie, we don't own

We're still planning on going down a week on Saturday, thankfully our car passed it's MOT with only the exhaust needing replaced (which we knew anyway, sounds like a boyracer car atm!) so if we don't spend too much on our Nessie hunting expedition next week, we should be able to pop to Harrods to get some Cinderella treatment! pixiedust:

15. tinks_1989

Same day we are going :)

16. RoseBug

RoseBug <font color=royalblue>I'm a Geordie, we don't own

We might see you!
    Really hope we make it, as it is also my mam's 60th bday that day, and I know she REALLY wants an afternoon in Harrods to celebrate!

17. ROBEAR84

ROBEAR84 DIS Veteran

Awh they would be perfect, I would have loved to have had those as my wedding shoes!

I think I might treat Skye when we go down next week. We have a wedding to go to in December so I think I may have to get the shoes for that and then find a dress to match!! :goodvibes

18. netimka

netimka DIS Veteran

to those going there this weekend, on Saturday there is parade as well...

We're excited as #Christmas will officially come to Knightsbridge on Saturday... In the form of the #HarrodsParade
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PfyACbykh4M&feature=youtu.be

plus 10% off* most purchases for Harrods Rewards members online from Friday 2nd to Sunday 4th November and in-store on Saturday 3rd & Sunday 4th November, its the perfect time to shop those partywear must-haves and fabulous gift ideas.

Not yet a Rewards member? Register online at harrods.com/rewards

*T&Cs apply, Visit harrods.com for full details

pixiedust: :santa: pixiedust:

19. netimka

netimka DIS Veteran

christmas parade

On Saturday 3rd November, Harrods’ famous annual Christmas parade will take to the streets of Knightsbridge.

As usual, the parade will be led by Father Christmas but this year, to celebrate Harrods’ Disney pop-up shop in store, he will be accompanied by a host of 'Disney friends' along with giant teddy bears, street dancers and real-life reindeer.

The parade will take place at 8am where it will weave its way down Brompton Road culminating in the opening of the store at 9am.

20. tinks_1989

Oh my god I literally just squeaked AHHHHHHH I am so excited I could do a little wee!

21. Mum to Belle

Mum to Belle <font color=royalblue>Thinks she may know someone

Ooooooohhhhh I really want to go!!!!!