Harmony Barber Shop

KorbensMomma

Mouseketeer
I called and asked Disney Customer Service and they had no idea so I thought I would ask y'all.

Is there a minimum age for the First Haircut Package at the Harmony Barber Shop? Also does it come with anything special or is it just a haircut?

KorbensMomma said:
I called and asked Disney Customer Service and they had no idea so I thought I would ask y'all.

Is there a minimum age for the First Haircut Package at the Harmony Barber Shop? Also does it come with anything special or is it just a haircut?

We are planning on doing this with our 9 month old. I believe they get Mickey ears, a certificate, and something for the actual hair. As for the age, I saw nothing nor have I heard of a minimum.

My daughter will be 11.5 mo when she gets her first haircut there in a couple of weeks. They asked her age when I booked the appointment and it didn't seem to be a problem.

I don't believe there is a minimum age. My DD got her first haircut there at 21 months. If you get the first haircut package, which is about $5 more than a regular child's haircut, you get a certificate, a lock of hair to keep, and Mickey ears that say First Haircut. Don't forget to bring cash for a tip as they can't add it onto you cc because they are on the same system as the store next door.

One important thing to remember at the MK Barber Shop. When they removed the old antique cash register and put in a terminal to allow use of credit cards and hotel charges and the like they hooked into The Emporium's network. The register, unlike ones in table service restaurants, cannot handle tips as part of the transaction.

So if you are planning on using the Harmony Barber Shop please be aware that if you are using any sort of card you cannot add a tip on the card and should have cash available for tipping.

My nephew got his first haircut there in May and he was 13 months old. I believe it was 20.00, and my sister had to pay for it when she called to book the reservation. Totally worth every penny!!! It was awesome! And when he left with those little personlized mickey ears that said "first haircut"- OMG he was sooo cute!

shell8558 said:
My nephew got his first haircut there in May and he was 13 months old. I believe it was 20.00, and my sister had to pay for it when she called to book the reservation. Totally worth every penny!!! It was awesome! And when he left with those little personlized mickey ears that said "first haircut"- OMG he was sooo cute!

We made a reservation for our son last week to get his first haircut there in June and the only thing they asked us for was a credit card but they did not charge it at that time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter