Harmony Barber Shop

pinkerbell

FREE DDP 06, 07, 08, 09 & 10!!
Can anyone tell me what is available at the Barber Shop
My girls had cuts, coloring and pixie dust last time and loved it.
Only one wants a cut this time and one wants coloring and pixie dust, is that an option? Anyone know the current prices also?
and onemorething... how many days in advance can you call for reservations :)

My kids had the color and pixie dust last year and it was $7.50 per head:)

Hair cuts:
Adult Haircut - $19
Child Haircut with Pixie Dust (age 12 & under) - $15

I JUST got of the phone trying to make reservations for my kids and there was nothing for the dates in July I was looking at. You can try to see if they have anything for your dates by calling Disney Dining. We are just going to go in and wait which is what we did last year had to wait about 20 minutes until they had a seat for my kids but they enjoy getting the sparkles so it is worth hanging out and waiting.

How big a mess is the pixie dust? My DD has very thick hair and I am concerned about how difficult it would be to wash out.

Not a big mess, besides that's what the resort pool is for ;).

I got a hair cut and my beard done with the dust and dye (true story) and it came out with a little soap and water before bed time.

One important thing to remember at the MK Barber Shop. When they removed the old antique cash register and put in a terminal to allow use of credit cards and hotel charges and the like they hooked into The Emporium's network. The register, unlike ones in table service restaurants, cannot handle tips as part of the transaction.

So if you are planning on using the Harmony Barber Shop please be aware that if you are using any sort of card you cannot add a tip on the card and should have cash available for tipping.

Not a big mess, besides that's what the resort pool is for ;).

I got a hair cut and my beard done with the dust and dye (true story) and it came out with a little soap and water before bed time.

my thoughts exactly :lmao: it comes out very easily even though it looks like it wouldnt, my daughters hair tangels just laying on her head :confused3 and it was no problem

trying to get DH to do this, I'll win ;)

One important thing to remember at the MK Barber Shop. When they removed the old antique cash register and put in a terminal to allow use of credit cards and hotel charges and the like they hooked into The Emporium's network. The register, unlike ones in table service restaurants, cannot handle tips as part of the transaction.

So if you are planning on using the Harmony Barber Shop please be aware that if you are using any sort of card you cannot add a tip on the card and should have cash available for tipping.

thanks for that great reminder, I had forgotten and they do such a GREAT magicl job they so deserve the tip!

Lily
IMG_6388.jpg

IMG_6389.jpg

Dayne
IMG_6405.jpg

The gel goes on think and takes a bit to dry, the glitter is put in w/some hair spray. The pixie dust comes out all through the day they leave a trail, but I prefer that to glueing it on so it's hard to get out and they have plenty to last the day

I love this!!...will they do it for my hair?

I beleive so, there was an older teenage boy (young man) getting his hair done also when we were there. He and my DD 7 were both celebrating their B days! Everyone is a kdi at Disney!! :goodvibes

I booked youngest dd to have her first haircut while we are there. She has a head full of curls but I think just the experience of being there for that first cut will be fun for me. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter