• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Harmonious Live on Disney+

Watched this on my phone while watching the fireworks live from the swan reserve room. Was alittle off timeing wise but was great.

I was expecting to see more of the actual show.

I like that Harmonious uses the movie version of "Go the Distance", unlike HEA. Always annoys me watching HEA.
How did I not know it ends with a full rendition of "Someday"!? That made me tear up. Hunchback is one of my favorites and it brings back memories of walking out of the old Hunchback stage show at DHS.
Disney needs to STOP moving and changing the cameras every 5 seconds. It's incredibly distracting, as soon as you get your bearings they change to a new camera with a completely different view.

I was expecting to see more of the actual show.

I like that Harmonious uses the movie version of "Go the Distance", unlike HEA. Always annoys me watching HEA.
How did I not know it ends with a full rendition of "Someday"!? That made me tear up. Hunchback is one of my favorites and it brings back memories of walking out of the old Hunchback stage show at DHS.
Disney needs to STOP moving and changing the cameras every 5 seconds. It's incredibly distracting, as soon as you get your bearings they change to a new camera with a completely different view.
I agree that I was expecting to see more of the show and fireworks. I enjoyed the singing but it was a little off putting when I could hear the fireworks going off behind them and I knew I was missing out on the show.

As a child of the 80’s one of my favorite things to watch was the magical world of Disney. My little sister and I would sit on the living room floor under the light of the tv inside the wooden box. My parents had a strict parents own the tv rule, but they always let us watch the magical world of Disney. In the generation of streaming I forgot that feeling of excitement. Watching it with my own children was a whole new level. We always wish we were at Disney but events like this fill a void that I didn’t know needed to be filled. It was amazing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter