Hard to get ADR??? Use Touring Plans!!

Hoopfamily

We're just 3 Caballeros trying to find our way.
Ok, so I'm a big fan of touring plans, Len Testa in general and not wasting my time. We booked out upcoming May trip after the 180 day ADR booking date so while we got most of our Dining's wants we didn't get all of them. Touring plans to the rescue!!! I've subscribed for and used the app the last few trips and loved it. This time I was on ye website and saw the ADR finding feature. I used it and we got the 2 ADRs we were missing. 1 of which is breakfast with Cinderella in the castle. Check it out, it's easy to use.

Ok, so I'm a big fan of touring plans, Len Testa in general and not wasting my time. We booked out upcoming May trip after the 180 day ADR booking date so while we got most of our Dining's wants we didn't get all of them. Touring plans to the rescue!!! I've subscribed for and used the app the last few trips and loved it. This time I was on ye website and saw the ADR finding feature. I used it and we got the 2 ADRs we were missing. 1 of which is breakfast with Cinderella in the castle. Check it out, it's easy to use.

It is easy to use, but not foolproof. On our last trip it only found 1 or 2 ADR's I was looking for. So a 50% success rate, not 100%

The search tool has worked great for us as well. I've used it for the last few trips when I wanted to change plans around and it has helped a lot. Just as long as I'm paying attention to my text messages in time to jump online and book it because they can go fast!

I've only used it once. New Year's Eve at Epcot. Nope. No notifications for me. But I knew it was a long shot.

It's not a guarantee, but the fact that it checks nonstop and I don't have to was great.

yep I love it too. I made ADRs exactly at 180 days out - but now that I am 15 days out of course park hours have changed, family plans have changed...and I have been able to get several reservations I wanted using the reservation finder.

It's good, but not foolproof. I've been looking for something at 4:30pm, and it keeps notifying me of stuff at 3:35, 3:40, and they just don't work for me, and if I reset the request it texts me again a few minutes later. I'd love it if it gave a window of when you want the ADR to be.

It's good, but not foolproof. I've been looking for something at 4:30pm, and it keeps notifying me of stuff at 3:35, 3:40, and they just don't work for me, and if I reset the request it texts me again a few minutes later. I'd love it if it gave a window of when you want the ADR to be.
I've had that issue before. I forget now, what does it do, 1 hour before and after? I just switched my target time to later. Maybe put your time up later, like 5:00, so it stops looking at the earlier times? It will still look for 4:30 but stop finding the 3:30

They also can send the notice at ANY time. I have gotten 2 for BOG dinner...notification sent at 2:37 or 4:25am. Needless to say I did not snag those.

Each time I just reset it to search again - so far nothing.

I've had that issue before. I forget now, what does it do, 1 hour before and after? I just switched my target time to later. Maybe put your time up later, like 5:00, so it stops looking at the earlier times? It will still look for 4:30 but stop finding the 3:30
That's what I ended up doing, instead of 4:30, I put in 5, since 4:15-4:45 would be ideal for me. But, yes, it does seem like it searches a 2 hour window.

It's not a guarantee, but the fact that it checks nonstop and I don't have to was great.

FYI it doesn't check constantly, but randomly. It's the same as you checking yourself randomly, but you don't have to. I loved it and it helped me get several reservations. Much less stress than constantly refreshing the page.

It says right in the information page it searches an hour before and and hour after your time. To get a PPO at BOG, I set to search at 7:30am. This meant it searched from 6:30 am - 8:30 am. Since in reality the park isn't open much of that time, I would only get notified for the PPO breakfasts between 8 and 8:30. Worked great!

I booked our Aug/Sept trip after the 180 day window opened and could find nothing in 11 days for BOG dinner. I checked a couple times a day for a week. I signed up for the reservation finder and within a few days I got two-both of which we will use.

Definitely a good tool, but going back to disney reservation website is, too. Reservation finder didn't hit on 2 earlier PPO BOG times that I lucked on during random checks to the disney site. Since both methods are random, if you really want something, I'd sign up with reservation finder and keep checking disney site whenever you think about it (gotta do something in carline...). :)

It says right in the information page it searches an hour before and and hour after your time. To get a PPO at BOG, I set to search at 7:30am. This meant it searched from 6:30 am - 8:30 am. Since in reality the park isn't open much of that time, I would only get notified for the PPO breakfasts between 8 and 8:30. Worked great!
Reading directions is always a problem for me! :rolleyes1

Definitely a good tool, but going back to disney reservation website is, too. Reservation finder didn't hit on 2 earlier PPO BOG times that I lucked on during random checks to the disney site. Since both methods are random, if you really want something, I'd sign up with reservation finder and keep checking disney site whenever you think about it (gotta do something in carline...). :)
Good advice. Can't search too much if you really want something.

That is exactly what I've been doing. Have 1 day at MK on August 17th and I'm trying to get a dinner for 3 past the 180 days. At this point, I'm just hoping and praying someone cancels. I do have a Liberty Tree Tavern ADR as a back up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter