Hard Rock Pool or Garden View?

soccamom

Earning My Ears
Can anyone give me a quick comparison of the two? Is Pool view much better?
It's only $20.00 more for Pool view. Just need some opinions.

I personally am big on the view. In my opinion pool view is much much better at HRH. With your view of the pool also comes a view of the parks in the distance. Many people say that pool view rooms are much noisier but I have never had a problem with noise. If you do decide to go pool view make sure to request a room on the 5th or 6th floor to avoid any palm tree obstructions. If you decide to do garden view I can give you some room numbers with the nicest garden views.

I would definately make it pool for 20 bucks more a nite!! The view is amazing @ nite all the lights. I never had any problems with noise..And you can check out the pool to see how busy it is!!!

sorry but i vote to skip the pool view. i am usually the person who loves to have a good view but after just coming home from HRH yesterday, i am glad that i didn't pay the extra money. the palm trees really are quite tall and i just didn't feel the view was all that great. it was so darn HOT this past week that we spent most of the time in the pool anyway. the times we were in the room, i had the drapes closed as the sun coming in was heating the room too much. if it is your dream to have pool view, then go for it. otherwise, save the money and spend it on ice cream or smoothies!

How many nights are you staying and when are you going? I can see the argument from both sides. We just got back from the RPR and were stuck in tower 2 on the ground floor because of our pet. We had a great view of the jungle outside our window. After looking at it a few times, the drapes were closed for the rest of the stay and it didn't matter, we had a great time.
In the case of the HRH, if you get pool view at the end of the east hallway up high, you could face the parks and see the fireworks. But that's if you go before mid August. Otherwise, I'd say it doesn't matter.

I just got back and had a garden view room.. Our room overlooked the Great Lawn and the boat lauch area. So we had a water view. We had room 6074. I wouldn't pay extra since we were hardly in our room and our view was very nice and not obstructed. Save the extra money and put it towards food or other stuff.

ToyStory,

You had one of the best garden views in the hotel. Those stuck with parking lot and front entrance views or obstructed views on lower floors prob wouldn't agree.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter