Hard Rock Hotel question

MomsGoneGoofy

DIS Veteran
I originally had a reservation for a standard room for 2 adults and 2 children. My 18 yo daughter decided she wanted to join us so I revised my reservation to a deluxe room for the five of us. My question is how much larger are the deluxe rooms? Will a deluxe room with three adults and two children be to small?

Garden View Rooms
Garden View rooms overlook many different areas of the hotel grounds. These spacious rooms feature either a king bed or two queen beds - 375 sq. ft.

Pool View Rooms
The flip side of our Garden View Rooms, these accommodations look out over our sun-drenched beach and pool - 375 sq. ft.

Deluxe Queen Rooms
These oversized rooms feature two queen beds, a pullout sofa and desk area. Deluxe Queen Rooms sleep five guests comfortably and still provide enough room to stretch out - 400 sq. ft.

Deluxe King Rooms
With extra living space, this spacious room sleeps up to three with a king bed and an optional rollaway, offering an adjoining study area. Great for kicking back and grooving - 500 sq. ft.

Kids Suite
Decorated to appeal to our youthful guests, these suites feature an attached kids' room with TV, table and chairs. Enjoy king bed accommodations for the adults and two twin beds for the kid rockers - 800 sq. ft.

King Suite
Big enough for 'The King', this guest room is a generous sized junior suite with a king bed and extra living space to entertain or just chill - 1-bedroom suite is 650 sq. ft.

Club Suite
All the spaciousness of the King Suite along with the Club Level amenities.

Hospitality Suite
Ideal for private entertaining, this suite features an extra large parlor with entertainment area, dining or conference room with enclosed office area - 1,625 sq. ft. parlor connects to a standard king room.

Graceland Suite
Like its namesake, the Graceland goes off the charts with indulgent accommodations including a massive bed with leather headboard, huge bathroom with a hot tub, walk in closet and eclectic, colorful furnishings - 2,000 sq. ft.

http://themeparks.universalstudios.com/orlando/website/resort_hotels/hr_rooms.html

Don't know if this will help - but we always get the same room at HRH. It has two queen beds, with a couch that can be pulled out for 2 adults or kids. The room is HUGE. We have hade up to 5 adults with three kids there, and still did not feel cramped.

It is club level, so it is a bit more expensive, but you get all of the extra ammenities (breakfast in am, snacks and water/sodas throughout the day, plus the 5 - 7 pm hors'deouvers and all the beer and wine you want, then cookies and milk from 8 to 10 pm).

If you want to know the room number, just let me know, and I will go look it up for you. I seem to remember it was 710 or 1710- but to be sure, if you want the number, I will look it up for you!:smooth: :tongue:

cc1954 - I would like the room number if you have it. We have club level booked for July 2-6 and I requested a deluxe room. Thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter