• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

HARD ROCK HOTEL information

Status
Not open for further replies.
The offer was there in July 2013.

Sound of Your Stay- Guests can borrow an expensive guitar for use during their stays.

BE A CLOSET ROCKER WITH PICKS.

Satisfaction. That’s what a luxury brand experience should embody. And what could be more satisfying than a world-class Fender guitar delivered to your room? Hard Rock and Fender have teamed up to offer a uniquely authentic rock-and-roll experience and serious guitars are the new in-room amenity. Are you ready?

Guests may choose from 20 different awesome Fender guitars including legendary Stratocasters, classic Telecasters and a few special surprises. We also offer bass guitars for those of you who love throwing down a funky baseline. Plus, we provide an amp and a pair of headphones to ensure maximum sound for you and zero noise complaints to us.

The best part? There's no charge or time limit on use (but just to be sure you don't go off on your next world tour with our guitar, a $1,000 credit card deposit is required when checking a guitar out). So grab that Fender axe you’ve always wanted to try, channel Stevie Ray or Clapton and shred for as long as you're staying at Hard Rock Hotel.

Full Menu of Guitars

Sound of Your Stay- Guests can borrow an expensive guitar for use during their stays.

Satisfaction. That’s what a luxury brand experience should embody. And what could be more satisfying than a world-class Fender guitar delivered to your room? Hard Rock and Fender have teamed up to offer a uniquely authentic rock-and-roll experience and serious guitars are the new in-room amenity. Are you ready?

Guests may choose from 20 different awesome Fender guitars including legendary Stratocasters, classic Telecasters and a few special surprises. We also offer bass guitars for those of you who love throwing down a funky baseline. Plus, we provide an amp and a pair of headphones to ensure maximum sound for you and zero noise complaints to us.

The best part? There's no charge or time limit on use (but just to be sure you don't go off on your next world tour with our guitar, a $1,000 credit card deposit is required when checking a guitar out). So grab that Fender axe you’ve always wanted to try, channel Stevie Ray or Clapton and shred for as long as you're staying at Hard Rock Hotel.

wow - this really sounds cool. In all my reading, this is the first time I have stumbled across this little tidbit. My DS would LOVE this. It's rather a hefty CC hold - but how much fun would a guitar in the room be?

That said - neither of my kids play - would it be better to go for a regular guitar or a bass guitar? I'm going to surprise them with this one....

Full Menu of Guitars

http://s657.photobucket.com/user/natebenma/media/Hijinks Trip Report/Hard Rock/P1160049.jpg.html

Anyone know if they still offer this?

I did not read through all of the post - but a very cool FREE souvenir the Hard Rock Provides: take your room key to the front desk at check out, and they will punch it in to a guitar pick for you! My kids love that! :thumbsup2

I did not read through all of the post - but a very cool FREE souvenir the Hard Rock Provides: take your room key to the front desk at check out, and they will punch it in to a guitar pick for you! My kids love that! :thumbsup2

Very cool! Thanks for posting this :)

I have a question...If I book a less expensive room only through Traveloctiy, can I purchase tickets at the hotel and still take advantage of the "Front of the Line" when I don't purchase as a package? TIA :flower3:

I have a question...If I book a less expensive room only through Traveloctiy, can I purchase tickets at the hotel and still take advantage of the "Front of the Line" when I don't purchase as a package? TIA :flower3:

Yes. I never book my trips as packages.

So the old mini-bars are now actual mini fridges - yeah!! Did they change the coffee makers too? If it's still kuereg, does anyone know what type of k-cup substitutes fit so we can bring our own ground coffee? I've heard that the newer keuregs are finicky... TIA

So the old mini-bars are now actual mini fridges - yeah!! Did they change the coffee makers too? If it's still kuereg, does anyone know what type of k-cup substitutes fit so we can bring our own ground coffee? I've heard that the newer keuregs are finicky... TIA

Can't answer the substitute part but we were in a renovated room last month and our Keurig was definitely not new. It was a challenge just to get it to work....keep jamming open.

I wouldn't purchase tickets at the hotel unless it is just a one day ticket. That is an expensive route.

Purchase tickets online and pick them up at the kiosks in the hotels or at the front of the park, or order from undercovertourist.com

The hotel will charge gate price which is $20 more expensive than online price unless it is just a one day ticket.

I don't think that this has been posted yet.
All the rooms were finished with renovations on December 19.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter