HARD ROCK HOTEL information

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am to a Breakfast eater but when we where down In orlando In april(out side of universal and disney) we try the Breakfast Buffets that seem to be every where:scared1: and after a couple of days we where sick of the over cooked eggs and the the rest of the taste less Items. Ive herd the that the Hard rock has a great Breakfast and really I do not care how much I pay at this point Its the quality I am looking for.

I would guess that the quality will be there, not eaten there myself but know exactly what you mean about the buffet breakfasts. For many years I thought American eggs and sausages had their own peculiar taste, then we tried breakfast in our hotel. The Rosen Centre on IDrive and I was stunned, eggs and sausage actually tasted like what we were used to. The Rosen Centre is a good quality hotel so I would say the Hard Rock would have a similar standard breakfast if not superior.

:yay: I am obviously mistaken in thinking that the shuttle from HRH/RP would be free!

Does anyone know how much it would be?!

:yay: I am obviously mistaken in thinking that the shuttle from HRH/RP would be free!

Does anyone know how much it would be?!

Shuttle from/to where?

Transportation from the hotels to the parks by boat or bus is free. Additionally the parks are within walking distance to the hotels.

The shuttles to Seaworld and Wet 'n Wild are also free but need to be reserved 24 hours in advance.

I meant the shuttle to sea world and aquatica etc.
Thanks

I dont suppose anyone knows how much a taxi from the airport to HR/RP would be~?!

:banana:

thank you all so much. I will try Golden Corral since weve been there b4 but I will most look forward to the Hard Rock breakfast. Just to be sure, did you mean the Hotel restaurant or the Hard Rock in city walk?

Thank you

thank you all so much. I will try Golden Corral since weve been there b4 but I will most look forward to the Hard Rock breakfast. Just to be sure, did you mean the Hotel restaurant or the Hard Rock in city walk?

Thank you

The kitchen is in the HRH. Like I say the breakfast is fantastic, eating outside on the patio near the pool is great first thing in the morning.

Hey Everyone !

Does anyone know if there will be a AP rate for late September/early October ? I've never stayed on property at that time of year, I also have the All Access Membership if that will help :rotfl:

there should be ap rates for september and up to the end of low season for rates.

you can book now with the present ap rate for a room and then modify it when the rate drops.

in the past years, if occupancy rate is low the ap rate is modified to a lower rate.
only a certain percentage of rooms would be available for it though.

check frequently what the ap rates are for the room you booked and call to modify your rate when you see it drops.

all access card is only available at the hrh.
check their website to see what perks and amenities you can get with your card for hrh.
i have used mine at hrh but it didn't change my room rate only the free upgrade.

there should be ap rates for september and up to the end of low season for rates.

you can book now with the present ap rate for a room and then modify it when the rate drops.

in the past years, if occupancy rate is low the ap rate is modified to a lower rate.
only a certain percentage of rooms would be available for it though.

check frequently what the ap rates are for the room you booked and call to modify your rate when you see it drops.

all access card is only available at the hrh.
check their website to see what perks and amenities you can get with your card for hrh.
i have used mine at hrh but it didn't change my room rate only the free upgrade.

Hi Mac
Am thinking about joining the all access club for our stay in October (8 nights) but is it worth it?? There is no free internet, seems like all you get is a room with a better view, or am I missing something? Help me out with your infinite wisdom :)

Hi Mac
Am thinking about joining the all access club for our stay in October (8 nights) but is it worth it?? There is no free internet, seems like all you get is a room with a better view, or am I missing something? Help me out with your infinite wisdom :)

It has it's perks, especially if you frequent HRC a lot.
By purchasing the "All Access" card for $25 at the HRC's store, you get a membership card, a special membership pin, up to $20 in free gifts (usually a couple of other pins), a HRC tote bag, and $20 in food/shopping credit.

if you used-up all your credit on your card, you can earn $20 of free credit when you accumulate $200 spent at HRC's restaurant or store. Just show your card when you ask for your bill.

It also gives you the head of the line for a table at the HRC.
When you go to the podium to have your name put on the wait list, you and your group will be put ahead of others that do not have the All Access Card.

You will receive emails on sales at the HRC stores.
If you are into pins and tshirts etc, such as I am, you will appreciate this perk.

The only perk for the HRH is the late check out and room upgrades.
The room upgrades are only allowed if a room is available.

There are better perks for the AA card at other HRH than the one in Orlando.

This link will give you the details of the program.
The area on the right lists the majority of the benefits.

http://hardrockallaccess.com/all-access/join.asp

When you sign up, that $20 credit on the card can be used at the HRC for a meal. It was something that was worth it to me. I go to HRC in different cities whenever I can.

It doesn't necessarily add to the perks of the HRH unless you are given the highest level a member can have in the All Access program.

I m on about booking this hotel to go January next year. I'm from the uk so going for a 2 week break and want to do the universal parks and Disney Parks. My question is, how would I get to the Disney area from this hotel? I know about Mears transport, but I have read some horror stories about them. Were not renting a car as im 24 and not 25 so insurance is a lot more for me.

Please if anyone could help it'll be greatly appreciated

i do both the motherland and darkside parks each year.

i hire car service to transport me from one hotel to the other and for the airport travel.

each company had various rates.

i generally pay $140 for a 3 leg ride.

MCO to disney hotel.
disney hotel to Universal hotel
Universal hotel back to MCO

Woo hoo!! Booked 2 weeks at the HRH in January!! Cant wait, got the flexi-plus ticket and also the disney ultimate ticket for 2 of us it came to 2310. Dunno if thas a good price but compared to what virgin were offerin without any of the park passes was 1750 pp so I think we got a good deal :-)

Now to plan the holiday!! :cool1:

Doing the Happy Dance :dance3:

Who did you book through, just out of interest?
I always find Virgin pretty competitive, but this year we bought flights and accommodation separately. Still flying with Virgin as I find going into Sanford too much of a bind when you're not driving.

I booked with Travel City Direct. Virgin owns the company now so not sure why the huge price difference. I was looking originally at the Masters Inn on international Drive, then saw the offer an for an extra £250 I thought ya cant go wrong :thumbsup2

Do any of the rooms at the HRH have refrigerators or can they be rented for a fee?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter