HARD ROCK HOTEL information

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone please tell me about car park charges at the HRH. We will be staying there for 5 nights. Will I have to pay for my car even if i'm resident of the hotel. Yhanks cjay

Can anyone please tell me about car park charges at the HRH. We will be staying there for 5 nights. Will I have to pay for my car even if i'm resident of the hotel. Yhanks cjay

Self parking is $15.95 per night and valet is $5 more per night. Yes you have to pay to park even know you are staying there. :thumbsup2

day visitors that go to the hotel to visit a registered guest there, pay $20.00 + tax to park in the hotel parking lots. register hotel guest pay what bluer stated.

all 3 of the loews hotels charges for guest parking.

I think all of us on here agree that it is a bummer to have to pay to park (we, my wife and I, have to have a rental car in Orlando, as we go to places other than the parks, we love Old Town) But, cost to park is cheaper than most of the Loews Hotels in other cities (ask Mac). We are splurging on 8 nights at the HRH for HHN19, so I am going to have to pay roughly $128 (there's tax on the parking, I can't remember the %) just for parking, but I just got a new, great price on my room, which I will post over in the "Dates and Rates 2009" thread. So that offsets the parking charge a tad!

Whats the beding like, as im alergic to feathers and i think i seen it mentioned somwhere

Whats the beding like, as im alergic to feathers and i think i seen it mentioned somwhere

on the phone in your hotel room, star service is listed.
push that button and tell them to bring you pillows without feathers.

this is the button you will push for everything you need.
housekeeping, front desk help, etc.

if they can't help you, then they will contact the section you need help from.

Does anyone know how much the Graceland suite goes for a night? I realise it is probably beyond the price range of any mere mortal, but I'm just curious.

there is an older thread on the forums of a person that stayed at the Graceland Suite.

the poster included pics of the rooms.

absolutely stunning!!

if i have time, i can link it to you.

Does anyone know if handicap parkers have to pay for parking at the Universal Hotels? Normally we don't pay anywhere else because we have the handicap sign. It's not right though. I've never seen a hotel that charges for parking other than Lowes. Not even Disney!!!

I'll do a new thread on this.

1. We booked an obstructed view room and was wondering how bad the obstructions were and what they refer to as obstructions. I see these rooms are also 375 sq. ft. Does anyone have any pictures they could share? Thanks.

2. I was also wondering if anyone knows the cheapest room rate for Annual Pass holders. They have a Florida resident rate on the AP's and hubby was thinking of just getting them. Can the AP room rate be combined with the blue membership? I already received a good price for the room as is but am just wondering the difference with Annual Passes.

3. I was also wondering where I could find a good eggs & bacon sit down breakfast that wont break the bank on site.

Thanks everyone!

Insomnia sucks by the way!!!!:surfweb:popcorn:::happytv: Uggh! Can't sleep!

Does anyone know if handicap parkers have to pay for parking at the Universal Hotels? Normally we don't pay anywhere else because we have the handicap sign. It's not right though. I've never seen a hotel that charges for parking other than Lowes. Not even Disney!!!

I'll do a new thread on this.

Terry, we were surprised, but yes, we had to pay for parking. This was several years back.. so policies can change. If I remember correctly, they gave us valet parking for the general parking rate.

there is an older thread on the forums of a person that stayed at the Graceland Suite.

the poster included pics of the rooms.

absolutely stunning!!

if i have time, i can link it to you.

Thanks, that would be great. In the mean time I'll do some hunting myself :):surfweb:

1. We booked an obstructed view room and was wondering how bad the obstructions were and what they refer to as obstructions. I see these rooms are also 375 sq. ft. Does anyone have any pictures they could share? Thanks.

2. I was also wondering if anyone knows the cheapest room rate for Annual Pass holders. They have a Florida resident rate on the AP's and hubby was thinking of just getting them. Can the AP room rate be combined with the blue membership? I already received a good price for the room as is but am just wondering the difference with Annual Passes.

3. I was also wondering where I could find a good eggs & bacon sit down breakfast that wont break the bank on site.

Thanks everyone!

Insomnia sucks by the way!!!!:surfweb:popcorn:::happytv: Uggh! Can't sleep!

We had an "obstructed view" room and it was great! We actually had a very nice view of the landscaping and the waterway (where the water taxis travel) and just a bit of wall (a side of the exterior of the resort).

We just went last week and I got the annual pass rate of $144.00 per night for the first four nights (Sun, Mon, Tues, & Wed) and $169.00 for Thursday night and $189.00 for Friday night.

We had an "obstructed view" room and it was great! We actually had a very nice view of the landscaping and the waterway (where the water taxis travel) and just a bit of wall (a side of the exterior of the resort).

We just went last week and I got the annual pass rate of $144.00 per night for the first four nights (Sun, Mon, Tues, & Wed) and $169.00 for Thursday night and $189.00 for Friday night.

Just out of curiosity, was this for the Hard Rock or another one of the hotels?

Did you have a good breakfast anywhere by the way? Everytime we go, we shkip breakfast and eat an early lunch at the parks but I'm a breakfast person and hubby promised a few good mornings so I'm wondering where we can have a good breakfast on site that wont cost too much.

Thanks.

Just out of curiosity, was this for the Hard Rock or another one of the hotels?

Did you have a good breakfast anywhere by the way? Everytime we go, we shkip breakfast and eat an early lunch at the parks but I'm a breakfast person and hubby promised a few good mornings so I'm wondering where we can have a good breakfast on site that wont cost too much.

Thanks.

The breakfast in the Kitchen is fantastic, well recommended, too expensive to eat there daily though. Give the Golden Coral a try out also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter