HARD ROCK HOTEL information

Status
Not open for further replies.
What night is the rock and roll trivia on? Also are there any other neat thing beside the pool movies and fridays?

What night is the rock and roll trivia on? Also are there any other neat thing beside the pool movies and fridays?

Hi everybody!
I'm new here so please forgive me for jumping in. Myself and DD stay at HRH several times a year. We love the hotel. its the best and would never consider staying elsewhere. (they also give great annual pass discounts too) but I had to comment on the 3AM alarm that went off. this happens all the time and I hate it! back in July it happend 2 nights in a row at 4AM and the first time I was freaking out. I was scared to death. I complained to a manager that they should have somehow let us know there was no fire and not to panic. (while this was going on) the next day they had placed a complimentary bottle of wine and fruit basket on our table with a note explaining. we were there last month and it happened again. there were people in the halls looking scared to death. I tried my best to explain this happens alot. they really do need to fix that because it is very scarey happening in the middle of the night. ALSO, check your bill before you leave. they charged me for 6 valet parkings and I never valet parked. they corrected it though. I am also bugged by the number of staff people who come into your room. after the maid there is someone who checks if the maid cleaned and then someone who checks the refreshment pantry. too many people in my room! and if you want quite so you can sleep, avoid pool room views. they play music out there until almost 2AM and you can hear the boom boom of the bass even on the 5th floor. we ended up buying ear plugs and we were fine after that. that is one cool hotel though. I love the music and atmosphere. they could use a elevator for the people who park their own cars. that climb up all those stairs is a killer on the legs! even after all this, I still say that is the nicest hotel in Orlando. the staff are so nice. alot of them recognise us every time and greet us with a big smile and hello and oh, your back! glad to see you again! I love that.

How early can you book a room to get the entertainment card discount? I will be gonig in 2004 and I dont want the rate to fill before I reserve my room.

~Kristy

For people considering staying at Hard Rock Hotel if you don't have any means of discounts, check out Hotel Discounts.com. once I booked through them and got a rate that was better than the annual passholders rate (at that time.) Linda

It has been stated that there is a $6 per day parking fee. Is this a once a day charge? Can you go in and out of the parking lot for that one fee per day? What if you have local visitors, where do they park and is there a fee?

I am staying at hrh in March and wondering about the palm restaurant. Is it a good place to go ? Any feed back would be appreciated. Thanks

DOES ANYONE KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT CAMP LITTLE ROCK?

THOUGHT ABOUT TAKING DAUGHTER THERE WHILE HUBBY & I GO TO EMERILS...
I'M NOT SURE ABOUT JUST LEAVING HER THERE....

Lisalisa36, we checked out CLR on our Nov trip. It was very clean, plenty of room and stuff to do, staff was very nice, and 4yoDS thought he would like to stay. In april we will take him up on it.

maur62 here is The Palm's website in case you didnt see it. We walked out of the restaurant before having a meal so I cant comment on the food. I can say the hostess needed a major attitude adjustment. I would still like to give the place a try since I love a great steak!

The Palm

LISALISA,

My kids stayed at Camp Little Rock twice and enjoyed it very much! I remember it was a bit pricey but so worth it. The staff was terrific and the place was large with many activities to keep them busy. They ate dinner there watched movies played on PC's and made crafts. They also offer a quiet area where the kids could lay down and rest (sleep) if they wanted. The kids asked often to go back and that is one of the highlights they remember from past trips. OH! They also give you a beeper in case of emergencies. Kids had to be 3? I think and over and we got a discount for the second child.

Does a deluxe room at the HRH have a pull out in it? I think the Universal website mentions this, but I didn't see this mentioned on the Loew's site. I'm thinking of upgrading my garden view, as we're a party of 3 adults and 2 kids. Thanks!

ehbis,
Our Family of 4 stayed at the HRH in a Deluxe 2 queens w/sofa sleeper, I thought the extra space was worth it for us. With your party, you might want to consider 2 rooms for the extra bathroom. who knows, with all the great rates being posted, it might be worth it to compare prices.
jodi

Hey all! Considering a first trip to HRH...are there any pictures of the Deluxe room anywhere? What, in your educated opinion(s) is better...Fan club discount or the Ent. rate? And one last question...are there any rooms/areas at HRH to try to stay away from? thanks so much for the information, reading through these FAQs and posts has been such an education!

Usually the entertainment rate is the lowest. Call the hotel and see what discount rates are available for your dates.

I got a great rate at the HRH/club room for July 11-17 using the Fan Club Card
230.00 night

The 2 tix price is good.The longer your stay the cheaper it gets.Example # nights 278.00 or five nights 238.00.Think about that when you make a reservation

Tiggerguy,
Where do you get the 2Tix rate? Did it include anything other than the room? Seems like this was the code I used last year, and got room plus 2 adult passes, but don't remember where I accessed it!
Thanks.

I got a rate of $125 a nite for garden view room. I have never stayed at Hard rock before. I hope that I like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter