Hard Rock Hotel and Universal and IAO

Teacup

Earning My Ears
We loved the Hard Rock Hotel!!!

We got up early and headed out to Universal. First ride was Hanna Barbara.. kids loved it (2 eight yr olds). We did Twister...scared kids a little, Earthquake and Jaws.

The FOLT was the best!! We just cruised right up and got right on the rides!

We went to Woody Woodpeckers and the kids loved the rollercoaster! Curious George's play area was super and the kids did not want to leave! We all rode the water slide at Fevel's playyard. I can't say enough of how much fun it all was!

We ate at World Expo and Hot dog stand in the same area. The hotdogs were huge. Food was good, we were starved!

Moving on.....
My favorite was Men In Black! Spectacular! We finished our day with ET and Back to the future....and it was only 12:00!! We really wanted to try out IAO, so we decided to go over and check it out!

We hubby and I rode HULK first! It was something else! I was not prepared for the BLAST OFF! If you have not been told, it blast you out of the first climb and was off and running! Hubby wanted to do it again and again!

Next we hit Spiderman....too cute and very exciting! One kids favorites! Grabed a ice cream and off to Popeye's for the Log ride and River raft ride! WE ALL LOVED THESE and needed a good soaking. Let me mention you get reallyyyyyyy soaked! We left there and
hit Jurrasic Park. Did the Rover Adventure. Kids were a little afraid but did it once.

Getting tired, and hungry we decided to hit one more ride and start out. THE ALL TIME FAVORTIE OF THE KIDS WAS FLYING UNICORN! The rode it again and again! FOLT rocks!

We hit Suess Landing on the way out, and did all the rides....a super place to cool off and watch the kids mingle with others.

Left IAO and eat supper at Margarttaville.....yummy and you must have a margartita! I had a caribbean chicken salad and hubby had burger, kids chicken. Reasonable prices and neat atmosphere!

Back to swim at the pool and chill out! I full day of fun and tomorrow we will hit AIO for a whole day!

:wave: :earsboy: :wave: :earsgirl:

i love going on the hulk in the morning few people then know about the launch and you always hear"what the" or "Holy" or "what is that doing there?" that is probably my favorite part of that ride-listening to people scream!!

Glad you had fun. I love that launch on Hulk. I always start laughing like a madwoman!:rolleyes:

How does the launch on Hulk compare to the launch on The Rock N Rollercoaster at MGM.
Riverview :smooth: :bounce: :p :bounce: :wave:

I'm not sure. Did WDW in 1999 and I think it was just opening so I did not get to ride it....I would love to know too!!! We are planning another WDW trip in 2003!:smooth:

How does the launch on Hulk compare to the launch on The Rock N Rollercoaster at MGM.
No comparison IMHO..

The major difference is that the Hulk is outside and RnRC is inside in the dark. The effect is phenomenal! Also RnRC's in straight out and the Hulk's is upward.

RnR Coaster's launch is faster -- 0 to 60 mph in a few seconds. The Hulk's is a little slower -- 0 to 40 mph. RnR takes you immediately into two loops. The Hulk twists you around and dives towards the lagoon before hitting the loop.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter