Hard Rock dining - The Kitchen

lademps

Mouseketeer
Can anyone tell me about "The Kitchen" at HRH? I believe that is the name? We are not staying at the resort (unfortunately) but our DS10 LOVES rock n roll, so we will definitely stop by and hope to eat there. Thinking maybe there will be some fun stuff happening. We'll be in the area on Saturday, March 31st, and Sunday April 1. We are open to any other suggestions for dining at HRH or nearby resorts.
Thank you for any info.

Can anyone tell me about "The Kitchen" at HRH? I believe that is the name? We are not staying at the resort (unfortunately) but our DS10 LOVES rock n roll, so we will definitely stop by and hope to eat there. Thinking maybe there will be some fun stuff happening. We'll be in the area on Saturday, March 31st, and Sunday April 1. We are open to any other suggestions for dining at HRH or nearby resorts.
Thank you for any info.

i think the food there is great!
i enjoy the breakfast buffet and dinner menu.
you can eat inside the restaurant or outside on the patio.

check with the hotel directly to find out which night has the characters present.
you order off the menu and characters are present to interact with the guests.

they do have a children section and menu at the Kitchen and Island Dining Room at rph.

Emerils has on their menu listings a 3 course meal for $22.
children's menu also listed.

you can get 2 hours validated parking in the city walk garage when you eat at this restaurant.

I'm pretty sure that is where we ate when there was a roving magician who went from table to table doing magic tricks for tips. It was a lot of fun, and entertaining as you waited for you food to be served.

The food was good, and we would definitely go there again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter