Hard Rock Club Level: Photos

Where is the lounge located for those that stay club level?

Floor 7 I believe and all the Club Level rooms are on floor 7 too. I don't know how many floors there are though as I've booked it and read up on it but never actually been there!!!!!

you are correct.

hrh has 7 floors with the 7th as club.

when you stay club level, your room key is carded to go allow you to reach the 7th floor in the elevator.

Saw posts with people calling the HRH Club lounge a zoo with limited seating most of the time. Can anyone comment on if this is correct? Pictures make it look awesome.

Saw posts with people calling the HRH Club lounge a zoo with limited seating most of the time. Can anyone comment on if this is correct? Pictures make it look awesome.

Those are my pictures and they were taken at off times.

The lounge did fill up quickly for breakfast. We would arrive right at opening, at 7 am and the tables for seating were filled within 10 mintues. I am guessing that many people, like us, were getting breakfast at that time so they could get to the early park opening. I'm not sure what the lounge was like later in the morning.

The only time we were there for evening appetizers was on a rainy afternoon and it was indeed a mob-scene in there. Food was cleared out quickly, but it was also replenished fairly rapidly. We didn't find that the other guests were rude in the lounge while we were getting our plates. We took food back to our room to eat.

:)

Those are my pictures and they were taken at off times.

The lounge did fill up quickly for breakfast. We would arrive right at opening, at 7 am and the tables for seating were filled within 10 mintues. I am guessing that many people, like us, were getting breakfast at that time so they could get to the early park opening. I'm not sure what the lounge was like later in the morning.

The only time we were there for evening appetizers was on a rainy afternoon and it was indeed a mob-scene in there. Food was cleared out quickly, but it was also replenished fairly rapidly. We didn't find that the other guests were rude in the lounge while we were getting our plates. We took food back to our room to eat.

:)

Thanks for the reply. Will be sure to get there right at 7 for my coffee.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter