Hard Rock Cafe ??

Teri1

DIS Veteran
Do you have to have reservations to eat at Hard Rock Cafe for Dinner? Since the park hours are shorter I thought maybe we could have dinner there before we went back to our Disney Hotel.

We were there a few weeks ago and had no trouble with dinner or lunch. There are alot of tables and things move pretty quickly.

My 8 year old daughter loved that place. Food was good. Dessert was the best.

Music was awsome.

Check out Margaritaville also, we loved it. The volcano nachos are great. Atmosphere is relaxing.

Thanks for your help, I haven't been there before so I just wanted to make sure I had time to get in there. Sounds great!

I was there on Tuesday and the amount of food served was huge! I had the nachos and my hubby had a burger. I barely made a dent in the nachos. The lady seated across from us had the brownie sundae, and we were all laughing at how big it was!

Originally posted by ABQMOM
I was there on Tuesday and the amount of food served was huge!The lady seated across from us had the brownie sundae, and we were all laughing at how big it was!

You should have seen us! Three kids & me, we ordered four desserts, I was so embarassed when they came! You would have thought an army should have been there! Especially the 4 year old with a HUGE brownie sundae! Too bad they don't have kids desserts.

If I'm correct, they do NOT take reservations @ the Hard Rock Cafe. But if you are a PBH or HRH guest when showing your room access card (key) you will get priority seating usually with in 10 minutes

I ate there 3 times last week. Twice we didn't have any trouble, but last Fri. night the place was packed! My husband asked if our HRH club key card would help to get us seated faster and they said "NO". Then I gave them my Hard Rock Membership card I got after being on these boards for awhile, and they said "You'll be seated in 5 minutes!", and we were! There were 7 of us! It also gave us $10 credit! It was free at the time I got it but I'm sure there is a fee now. Thats why I love these boards! There would of been a 45 min. wait without the card!

When we were there the line wrapped around the building. We didn't even go to the "sign in" desk out there--we went right to the door and showed our HRH room key and were seated within five miinutes.

AAA membership gets you 10% off you bill.
Also that Brownie thing, Four of us split One and still had a tough time finishing. But we each had our fair share of meals before dessert, but even still, that thing was GOOoooOOD!!!
HAVE FUN

Hard Rock is now taking what are basically priority seating reservations. Check out their website and you can do it online.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter