Harbour Galley-quick service eatery

Nickylv

DIS Veteran
On our recent trip to Disneyland we wanted to try a quick service for lunch. Its a little difficult finding a place that not only served food for those who do not eat meat but also a lunch worth eating. The Harbour Galley in the Disneyland Park, critter country is a quick service that was unexpectably good and when you pair that with mobile ordering, making this an eatery that we just had to have lunch at twice while visiting Disneyland. First time we ordered the Lobster rolls which were not only very good but at a price of $15 each you just can’t beat it. On our second visit we had to again enjoy the Lobster Rolls and we added the broccoli and cheddar cheese soup in a sourdough bowl. I must say both were very enjoyable. And using mobile ordering on both visits made this so conveinent. We were given a time frame that we could let them know we are ready to pick up our order which is right on the app. Found our seats and within minutes we were told on the app that our food was ready for pickup. I walked right over to the mobil app pickup window and my order was ready and within a minute. we were sitting down enjoying our lunch. So with the price, the convienence and the good food this was well worth the visits to this quick service eatery.

I'm usually not a fan of stuff in sourdough bowls but it used to be fun to order the Lobster Mac & Cheese and then have people pass by and ask about it.

It used to be a secret menu item but is now mobile order exclusive so you can only order it if it's showing in mobile order.
I agree I am also not a fan of bread bowls but the soup was very good.

Thanks for sharing. We were planning on going to Harbour Galley for a meal and it's good to hear your recent positive experience.

Our grown grandchildren are going this week and will be stopping at this quick service again, since we all enjoyed it the last time we were there.

Let us know if you enjoyed it as much as we did.
We enjoyed it! We were there at the beginning of August. My daughter mobile ordered veggie gumbo in bread bowl and a lobster roll. I was going to share the gumbo with her but decided I wanted my own so just walked up and ordered it. I recall everything was easy and quick and no waiting. We even got a good table. We really enjoyed this lil quick service spot.

We enjoyed it! We were there at the beginning of August. My daughter mobile ordered veggie gumbo in bread bowl and a lobster roll. I was going to share the gumbo with her but decided I wanted my own so just walked up and ordered it. I recall everything was easy and quick and no waiting. We even got a good table. We really enjoyed this lil quick service spot.
Glad you enjoyed it. The mobile ordering is great. We were just there two days ago again and it was very good.

While the menu has recently changed a little if you are not a meat eater there are some really nice quick service meals to be had at Harbour Galley. If you like fish the clam chowder and the lobster roll are really nice. They also have tuna salad. Plant based offerings are a mushroom vegetable soup, farro stew and a plant based mushroom vegetable and farro stew. As a pescatarian I have to say this place has the best choices for those like me.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter