Harbor House???

taben

Mouseketeer
We are going on the keys tour and this place will be our lunch which is included. You like??? What do you suggest to get there? : )

It's our favorite CS meal in MK. Personally, I like the Anchor's Aweigh sandwich (tuna) and DH likes the fish and shrimp combo. They have a newer fried shrimp platter that looks interesting.

Yup. Good place to eat. their fish is not bad and it's a little less crowded than many QS place

One of my favorites too. I love the Anchors Aweigh sandwich and the apple dessert is GOOD!

Yes, it is my favorite CS at the MK because they have something other than burgers and it is quieter. I never even knew it was a counter service place for many years ... always walked by thinking it was a TS. LOL!

Have fun on the tour!

Add me to the list of CHH fans! :thumbsup2

I like the shrimp platter which is the same one they have at Mara. The fish/chicken combo is pretty good, too.

I like the Lighthouse Sandwich. I must get there at least once per trip.

Columbia Harbour House is probably my favorite counter service location on property. I particularly enjoy the Lighthouse sandwich, which includes hummus, tomato and broccoli slaw.

They save a nice area on the 2nd floor of Harbor House reserved for the tour people and you order ahead and the food is ready when you get there. I got the fish basket and DW got the Anchors Aweigh tuna Sandwich which is think the best tuna sandwich I have evrer eaten, Here are some other meals offered at Coulmbia House.

Lighthouse Sandwich

Chicken Breast Nuggets and Fish

Fried Shrimp Basket

Chicken Breast Nuggets

BLT Salad

Garden Harvest Salad

Strawberry Yogurt
Chocolate Cake
Apple Crisp

I'm a huge fan of tuna sandwiches, and the Anchors Aweigh is one of my favorites.

We took the tour in February - it was excellent. When you check in for the tour, a CM will take your lunch order then (so it will be ready when you get there int he afternoon.) I don't recall if they gave us the whole menu to choose from or not. (The tuna sandwich was on it though.) Have a great trip!

I usually just get the chicken tenders. DH loves the fried fish there and our friend really like the tuna sandwich.

We took the tour in February - it was excellent. When you check in for the tour, a CM will take your lunch order then (so it will be ready when you get there int he afternoon.) I don't recall if they gave us the whole menu to choose from or not. (The tuna sandwich was on it though.) Have a great trip!
I have read some reports where people on the KTTK tour picked from the whole menu (that was how it was for our tour in September 2009) and others where there were limited options (even from other people who went around the same time as we did).

All the portions are of a good size, you could split with someone getting something else, the tuna sand is 2 pretty big halfs I split that with DW gave her one of the fish from the fish basket.

I have never had the tuna sandwich at CHH but after all the positive reviews here on the DIS I'm definitely going to be getting one during our upcoming trip. I can't wait to try it!!! :thumbsup2

Carla

The BLT salad is one of our favorites! It is a fresh salad with fried chicken strips (all white meat) on top with cheese, crumbled bacon and onions and some other salad items. Choose your own dressing for it, and it is a great change from the same old.

One day when we go back, the Lighthouse sandwich is on the top of my list!:)

CHH is pretty much the only CS we do at WDW. It was once better, but we still include it on some of our trips. :earsboy:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter