Harambe nights

MICKEY'S DREAMERS

WDW or Hawaii? This is the question!
Does anybody knows if Harambe nights will be repeated this summer ?
When have they been announced in 2014?
Thanks

While I was at HN last year, "The Suits" said it would be repeated next year, but as PPer said, nothing official yet.

I hope they bring it back too. I was following it on some of the Disney blogs that I read. I couldn't get there but hope to in the future. Looks really cool.

Here is my funny HN story.:)

When I went to HN,all I knew was that there would be food and a Lion King show.

When I got there they were serving food,so I thought that was THE food!lol:)

Imagine the SHOCK AND AWE I experienced when walking out of the Harambe Theater after the show with food EVERYWHERE!lol

And,even then,I thought everything was "contained" in New Harambe,so I experienced Shock and Awe again when I found out Old Harambe was COVERED in food also AS WELL as Tusker House!:)

HN was AMAZING!:)

One of my favorite things was the Mickey Ice Cream carts-those ice creams sell for about $4.00 a pop-it sure was nice see how much money I could eat!lol:)

Imagine the SHOCK AND AWE I experienced when walking out of the Harambe Theater after the show with food EVERYWHERE!lol

And,even then,I thought everything was "contained" in New Harambe,so I experienced Shock and Awe again when I found out Old Harambe was COVERED in food also AS WELL as Tusker House!:)

One of my favorite things was the Mickey Ice Cream carts-those ice creams sell for about $4.00 a pop-it sure was nice see how much money I could eat!lol:)

All you can eat Mickey bars?! :lovestruc Now that is worth the prize of admission alone.

The food was Fantastic!! I loved the lamb chops:)princess:

My daughter and I went to HN and LOVED it. Looks like we'll be back to do it again! The food was fantastic as was the show! I'd gladly do it again.

what were the dates last year????:thumbsup2

Saturday nights, June 7 through August 9. With a similar schedule in 2015 (if they stick to the same formula) it could be June 6 through August 8. July 4 is a Saturday, wonder how they will handle that. Likely not by adding fireworks.

We loved it last year and would probably go again this year! Can't wait for an official announcement!

I'm curious if it's going to be offered on nights other than Saturdays this year? I wonder because I was messing around in MDE and several evenings over a week there is no availability for dinner for a party of 2 at TH at any time.

I'm really crossing my fingers that it will be announced soon!

I hope more nightime offerings start appearing at AK soon. They could make some serious $$$$$ by staying open late and doing the street party - if it became a thing to do when the parks are busy i.e summer, halloween christmas it could be amazing late night showings of Animal Kingdom and Nemo Musical!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter