Happy Valentines Day!

C.Ann

<font color=green>We'll remember when...<br><font
Just popping in for a minute to say "Happy Valentines Day".. :)

Hope everyone is having a nice day.. As usual, we were all spoiled here today.. My Dson-in-law gave my DD a dozen long stem red roses and a gift certificate to one of her favorite stores; gave my DGD a single long stem red rose (tinged with pink on the outer petals) along with an adorable small stuffed dog and a necklace - and last but not least, he gave me a single long stem yellow rose along with a box of candy.. (Ever since my DH passed away in Jan. of 2005, he has given me a yellow rose and candy for Valentines Day..) He also took us all out to dinner last night.. That guy is definitely a "keeper".. So thoughtful and considerate.. He's a real sweetheart..:lovestruc

Haven't been on the boards lately because I've been very busy with some additional projects I've taken on - some just for fun, others for charity.. One of my New Year's resolutions was to spend less time on the computer and more time "doing" - whether it be for myself or for others.. So far it's going well - I'm happy with what I'm doing - and I feel great!! :thumbsup2

Hoping that everyone else is doing well too..:)

Have to sign off for now, but I'll be popping in and out as time allows..:goodvibes

Happy Valentine's Day to you too. Your SIL sounds like a very thoughtful guy. My DH and DD got me a small box of chocolates and I absolutely loved them. The picked out the variety of chocolates in the box themselves. I was so much better and more personal than the flowers I usually get. Though those are nice too!!!

Happy Valentines C.Ann and everyone!

I haven't been on much either. Laptop keeled over and the kid is online doing homework or games or both. lol

Happy Valentine's Day to you too C.Ann! :love:

Guess I replied to the other V Day thread before I saw yours! :goodvibes

Glad you're doing well and had a nice Valentine's Day, specially that thoughtful SIL you have! :thumbsup2

It's been a very fun and busy week-end of celebration here, wonderful to get out and about from all the snow! :flower3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter