Happy Valentine's Day Everyone

Maleficent2

DIS Veteran
valentines2.gif

Hope your VDay is very REWARDING :love:

Mal

Valentines day to all my RP Bad Girls!!! :cool1: Drinks (with flowers in them) on ME!!!! :drinking1

G.

Happy Valentine's Day!!!!! My champagne is chilling! :cool1: Enjoy the day!! :goodvibes

Thanks Mal, you too! :lovestruc

:love: Aww Gregg, you RP Bad Boys are so sweet! :love1: You know the way to us Bad Girls is through the liquor cabinet! :earseek: You'd better be good to that sweet wife of yours!

Happy Valentine's Day Everyone!

I hope everyone had a great day!! Sorry I didn't post yesterday, I wasn't feeling well and only got as far as the CB! I didn't even do any reward programs yesterday!!

Feeling a bit better today, but still have a nasty cough! I just can't get over that part!

Did you all get flowers and chocolates from your loved ones? I received two handmade cards from Andrew and Savannah and DH took me out to dinner last night. I was feeling better last night so I agreed. We had fun! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter