• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Happy to have found you guys!!

disneymomof5

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone I found the DISboards yesterday and I am very excited! It is great to know I am not the only one in the world that eats and breathes Disney! My family and I are going in 20 days. I can't wait! I have been several times but it only leaves me wanting more. I sound like an addict. OMG I guess my dh is right! I tried to get him to move to Celebration, I got really close and then he had to go and get a major promotion and now I am Stuck here! Can you believe my dh thinks a great big raise is more important than living practically across the street from DW? hee hee.
Well, the Super bowl is over and my dh's team lost. I am going to see if it is safe to go down stairs.
Thanks, Tina

Welcome Tina. You will learn so much here. Everyone is so helpful. Have a wonderful trip.

Welcome to the DIS! Hope you enjoy it here, & hope you have a safe & wonderful trip! :goodvibes

:welcome: You will become addicted.... you will not sleep... you will spit whatever you are drinking out of your mouth due to the humor of some DISer's.... so my advice, to you ... the Newbie... is DO NOT DRINK AND DIS!! :lmao:

Kimmielee said:
:welcome: You will become addicted.... you will not sleep... you will spit whatever you are drinking out of your mouth due to the humor of some DISer's.... so my advice, to you ... the Newbie... is DO NOT DRINK AND DIS!! :lmao:

Oh so true! And Welcome! pixiedust:

Yes... we are all happily addicted here. You can call us enablers if you want to ;) There is a thread on this board "You know your a fanatic when..." I rolled with laughter realizing that I am NORMAL here! and now you are too!! Disney gets us through just about everything, and if we aren't there, then we are actively planning our next trip!

Welcome, your people are happy your here!! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter