• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. I hope everyone is as stuffed as me. And I hope you enjoyed spending time with family.

Hey Shannone, good to see you again (so to speak)!!!

Happy Thanksgicing to all, hope it was a good one. I had a lot of family, a LOT of good food, and a lot to be thankful for. And yes, I hugged an Air Force Seargent as planned.

Good days, all!!

Hope everyone had a great Turkey Day! Mine was fantastic! My first time cooking Thanksgiving dinner. No one got poisoned, so it's a great day! :lmao:

bigbird.jpg

Happy after Thanksgiving!!!

So are ya'll shopping, or hiding from the shopping??!!

I'm hiding from the shopping

I did. But I have a stress-free routine that I do every year. I was up by 3:00 a.m., went to JC Penney to get my free Mickey Mouse snow globe (they have done this for years and each year they're different), grabbed a couple of really good deals and checked out before the line got too long. Then it was to Sam's Club for a free breakfast, not crowded at all there. Bought some Duraflame logs and then headed home before daylight.

I drove past Best Buy...OMG! Unless they were giving away free computers, there's no way I would stand in that line, much less be in the store with that many people!

Happy after Thanksgiving!!!

So are ya'll shopping, or hiding from the shopping??!!

I'm hiding from the shopping

I'm hiding!! I did stop at THD at 7:45am to pick up my paycheck. Our store manager said there was a line wrapped around the building at 5am, and that they sold out of Christmas Trees 15 minutes after opening!!:eek: That's just crazy!!

I was at Old Navy to buy polar fleece at 7....then on to children's place...done by 8 30.......on to work!!!! hope everyone who did shop got good buys...I got a free mp3 player!!!

Took thousands of years of evolution to get to this point. Can't wait to see what we will look like in another century or 2.

Me, I'm sitting here watching Home Improvement DVD's with my oldest DD and the dog. I'm thinking of getting up and lying down on the couch, but that takes too much energy. :happytv: popcorn::

So sad...

There are some crazy people out there. My niece almost had a knock-out-drag-out with a woman when the crazy woman reached in my niece's buggy to get her Nintendo DS.:sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter