Happy Thanksgiving to all my dis family

snelsonbrown

"We are all travelers in the wilderness of this wo
Hello to all my Friends and Family here on the disboard,

Thanksgiving is such a beautiful holiday because it gives us a chance to pause, focus on our blessings, and give thanks for what we have - our families, our health, our jobs, the food on our table and hope for a better future. May your lives always be filled with everything good and beyond expectation. Smile at someone special today even if its a stranger for it may be their last one.
Norm and I always wish you and yours everything good in your life
HAPPY AND A VERY BLESSED THANKSGIVING
With love and hugs
Always
Shirley and Norm
:grouphug: :hug:

Hello to all my Friends and Family here on the disboard,

Thanksgiving is such a beautiful holiday because it gives us a chance to pause, focus on our blessings, and give thanks for what we have - our families, our health, our jobs, the food on our table and hope for a better future. May your lives always be filled with everything good and beyond expectation. Smile at someone special today even if its a stranger for it may be their last one.
Norm and I always wish you and yours everything good in your life
HAPPY AND A BLESSED THANKSGIVING
With love and hugs
Always
Shirley and Norm

Same to you, Shirley and Norm!!! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!! :grouphug: I just put the 24 pound bird in the oven!!!

MJ

Shirley and Norm, I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving. You have given so much help to many here on the DIS.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Thanks to both of YOU for being available to those of us who find ourselves at Port Canaveral and in need of advice!

HAVE A WONDERful, MAGICal THANKSGIVING TO ALL OF MY DIS FAMILY... BACK @ YOU SHIRLEY & NORM..... MAY WE COUNT OUR BLESSINGS, SHARE OUR BLESSINGS AND SUPPORT EACH OTHER IN ALL GOOD THAT WE DO....

WE ARE ALL TRULY BLESSED.... Just think we are a group of people who are able to take our families on multiple trips that some never are able to make or if they do only make it once in a life time. We have computers that we sit at for hours and many families are able to only use a computer in the library for minutes at a time. Some can not even afford to get to the library... So take a moment today to be thankful for the love, support and talents of the people who care for you. Take the time to be thankful for all of the material things we have both big & small.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!!

I hope everyone's Thanksgiving is as wonderful as ours! We are spending the day talking about and not being able to stand the wait - we board this Sunday!!

1.gif

Have a wonderful day everyone!!

I am thankful to have all of you to help me and my family with all our DCL questions.
Be safe and Happy Thanksgiving!

We are thankful for having people like you in our DIS lives.
Happy Thanksgiving to you, your family, and friends! :grouphug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter