Happy Thanksgiving & Happy Dance!

Discussion in 'DVC-Mousecellaneous' started by Buckeye Fan, Nov 24, 2011.

1. Buckeye Fan

Buckeye Fan DIS Veteran

First, I'd like to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving! :hug:

We are 27 days and counting. When I go back to work, it will be 23! :dance3: Hope many of your are getting close. :goodvibes

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. mom of princessx2

mom of princessx2 DIS Veteran

Happy Thanksgiving to you as well. We are very close too. 15 days till we leave and already checking the weather forcast daily!!:santa:

4. lah3hh

lah3hh DIS Veteran

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone as well.

We are a little further behind the previous posters but we are 36 days till we arrive. Try to save a little nice weather for us if you can...:thumbsup2

5. Buckeye Fan

Buckeye Fan DIS Veteran

Thanks! We have about 28 people who will be here in an hour! :scared1: That's what it's all about, though, right? :rolleyes:

Wow! You guys are really close! I'm jealous. The days aren't passing fast enough for me. :bored:

Daily weather...:thumbsup2 Looks like you have some nice days ahead. I've checked, too, but we're still too far out to truly know.

Thanks! I hope the weather cooperates for all of us. We usually go over spring break, and it's always just beautiful. I hope the weather just makes it worth leaving OH for! ;) All kidding aside, unless it's 30 and cold, we'll have a ball! Hope your wait flies by.

6. dnoyes

dnoyes DIS Veteran

Happy Thanksgiving to you.

We have 45 days to wait still :sad2:

7. PoohsFan1

PoohsFan1 DIS Veteran

Happy Thanksgiving to you too....we are close, but it is still far away (at least it seems like it to me :rotfl:). We are arriving a week later than what my ticker is saying only because my kids don't know about the 7 night cruise before hand :goodvibes.