Happy Thanksgivikah to us!

code3chica

Earning My Ears
We just left our house about 15 min ago for our 12 day trip to Florida (including 6 days at WDW + ADR on departure day) so I thought this would be a good time to start. I've never done a trip report, so bear with me!

First, let me introduce myself. I'm Shoshanah, wife to J and mama to E (ds1 - 4), T(dd - 2-1/2), and R (ds2 - 13 mon). I grew up in the Tampa Bay area, so Disney was a frequent part of my life as a kid. I always say the only thing I miss about Florida is Disney!

This is my third trip to Disney with my husband, and the second trip for all three of my kids - we were there Marathon weekend of this year, as well. On that trip we stayed at Bay Lake in a one bedroom and it was AWESOME! I really could not have asked for more. I'm hoping this trip will top that one (and that maybe DS1 will remember more than Dumbo and triceratops).

Our plans:
Nov 26 - Drive to St. Pete
Nov 27 - Thanksgivikah celebration
Nov 28 - Tampa Bay Time Turkey Trot 10k & lazy day with my grandma
Nov 29 - free day in St. Pete
Nov 30 - relocate to Lakeland to visit friends
Dec 1 - EPCOT (ADR - lunch at Akershus)
Dec 2 - Hollywood Studios (ADR - dinner @ 50's Prime Time)
Dec 3 - Magic Kingdom (Date night ADR @ Shula's)
Dec 4 - Magic Kingdom (ADR @ Hoop Dee Doo)
Dec 5 - EPCOT (ADR - dinner @ Garden Grill)
Dec 6 - Magic Kingdom (ADR - currently lunch @ Tony's Town Square, but planning to try for Crystal Palace)
Dec 7 - Departure Day (ADR - breakfast @ Cape May)

Taking inspiration from a friend of mine, I decided to go all-out and do themed family outfits for each day at WDW. Our themes, in order, are: Cinderella's court, Cars, Mickey & Minnie, Toy Story 2, Finding Nemo, Monsters, Inc, and Patriotic (for Cape May).

We will be staying at Wyndham Bonnet Creek. We were able to score a 2 bedroom for a steal through Vacation Strategy.

I look forward to sharing our journey with all of you!

Dec 1 - EPCOT w/ lunch ADR at Akershus

After a wildly sleepless night at our friend's house in Lakeland, we got up at 6:30 to ready the crew. By 8, we had packed up the van and headed out for the 40 min drive to WDW.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter