Happy PCC2.0 Announcement Day!

Mouse Skywalker

<font color=green>The Force is strong with this Po
Whoo hooo, here's to finding out the special guests today! :thumbsup2:cool1::thumbsup2

I know AskTracy's up and ready for the onslaught.

So when can I sign up for the speaker's series?

Can I go twice?

Can I take photos?

Can I have the speakers autograph a DIS Thong?

Will there be punch and pie served?

What about sugar free versions?

Yeaaaa The Day is Here :), even though Im not going :( I still like to follow it :), I could not sleep last night to find out who it was :) lol

I can't wait to hear all the heads exploding!

I'm still hoping for the surprise guest to be Diane Disney. I bet she's sign Todd's thong!

I need a time frame of when the podcast will be up. I actually have some things I need to do today but I can't break myself away from the computer. The laundry, bank, painting all need to wait.

I need a time frame of when the podcast will be up. I actually have some things I need to do today but I can't break myself away from the computer. The laundry, bank, painting all need to wait.

Well All I can tell u is that their have been recorded its just the matter of uploading them i think... I'm the same ive got college assignments that need to be done but im just on the boards at the momment

Well it looks like nothing is going to be accomplished today. I just know 2 minutes after I leave the computer the show will be up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter