Happy New Year!!!!

bytheblood

DIS Veteran
Wishing you all a very happy, safe, prosperous and joyous new year. :goodvibes

May you be blessed with good heath, good friends, great jobs, financial rewards and even greater blessings than I can hope for. :wave2:

I realized you are a fellow Texan. :sunny: I am in the Dallas area - are there big plans tonight for the new year celebration?

Hi DisneyTrippin'. I just came back to the Disboards - sorry I never replied before.
I don't know what big things were going on in the Dallas area were becasue I don't do the party scene. Sorry about that. I am sure you found something fun to do. :teeth:

My in-laws came over :scared: as well as a few friends. My husband had ACL reconstruction surgery a few days before Christmas, so we are not getting out much. :)

Happy New Year to you as well! Hope everyone has a healthy and prosperous new year ( filled with as many trips to WDW as possible! :earboy2: )

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter