• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Happy Mickey-versary for 15 yrs! An Oct. 2011 PTR NEW: 11/13 Pretend Disney? & TRlink

Your cake sounds like it's going to be delicious! I can't wait to see what they do with the theme!

I love your Food & No Whine festival! The little flags are an awesome touch! :goodvibes

First, the cake sounds FABULOUS! I am not usually a big cake lover, but that one really sounds delicious. And adorable! Can't wait to see it!

Matt and I actually really do like cake...so I hope it's good...we'll be noshing on leftover the rest of the trip ;) I think I should add a quart of milk to our GG order

You are so creative with your family nights! I am probably going to steal a few of your ideas for when we get to count down to our next trip. I love the international theme...and the decorations are great! Your family is so blessed to have a mommy like you! :goodvibes

aww thanks that is sweet...Matt helps me w/ the ideas, it is fun to do and the kids enjoy it :thumbsup2

So here's a little "single digit dancing"!! It won't be long now!! :banana::woohoo::dance3::banana::woohoo::dance3: :banana:

I know :cool1: 1 week now

LOVE the Food and No Whine festival! What a great idea!

thanks Wendy :goodvibes

Your cake sounds like it's going to be delicious! I can't wait to see what they do with the theme!

me too...I'll take many pixs and post a few live shots on FB too! so you can befriend me :goodvibes

I love your Food & No Whine festival! The little flags are an awesome touch! :goodvibes

thanks...Anne Marie was an awesome flag maker...should have taken a pix of her making them

Sun. Oct. 9th 7 days till Disney

Hold hands walking down Main Street

mainstreet.jpg

Truly can we get any more mushy than this? :lovestruc

Awwww that's a totally okay kind of mushy! I'm sure you guys are going to have a bunch of wonderful Disney moments like that! :lovestruc

Food and no whine festival was da bomb! Why can't I get myself together for such fun stuff? Maybe after this trip I should think two or three years in advance and not only plan out the next trip but countdown days. :rotfl:

Just think, this time next week you'll be.......

You guys are going to have a fab time! That cake sounds beyond yummy. Might have to invent an event for us to get one on our next trip. ;)

The food and no whine idea was great and am glad I was able to help out. I might be using that for a celebration too, it would be fun. Hope everyone liked the cake (complements of Jewel :laughing:).

Awwww that's a totally okay kind of mushy! I'm sure you guys are going to have a bunch of wonderful Disney moments like that! :lovestruc

I hope so...now I just need to feel better

Food and no whine festival was da bomb! Why can't I get myself together for such fun stuff? Maybe after this trip I should think two or three years in advance and not only plan out the next trip but countdown days. :rotfl:

thanks :thumbsup2 they really are quite easy and fun...just a little bit of fun thrown in and the kids love it!

Just think, this time next week you'll be.......

be getting ride to ride Soarin (9:15 am EST) at Epcot w/ Stephanie and gang :cool1:

You guys are going to have a fab time! That cake sounds beyond yummy. Might have to invent an event for us to get one on our next trip. ;)

thanks I am eager to see it

The food and no whine idea was great and am glad I was able to help out. I might be using that for a celebration too, it would be fun. Hope everyone liked the cake (complements of Jewel :laughing:).

yes it turned out well and thanks again for your help :cheer2: they did like that chocolate cake finished it off yesterday :goodvibes

Mon. Oct. 10th 6 days till Disney

Not calling home…

nophone.jpg

UM no I don’t want to call home…not that I am a meanie Mom or will I miss the kids…but this trip is for us and Matt and I have gotten away before…so I am not worried.

Catching up here. The beginning of the school year is so hectic!

Yay for being less than a week away!!! :yay:

Yay for not calling home!! :cool1:

I think sometimes calls home do more harm than good! Your mom knows where to find you!

Aww...mushy is good! :love:

And :woohoo: for not calling home! You deserve a little time with the love of your life! Your kids know you love them and are in good hands...enjoy your time. :thumbsup2

When mushy involves holding hands at Disney, it's all good. LOL!

Yeay for not calling home, but the question is, "Will the kids call you?" That was Chelsea the last time Charles and I went off.

Hopefully you won't spend TOO much time on the phone - I don't think not wanting to call constantly makes you a meanie! I'm sure everyone is going to be in good hands, and all will be well! :goodvibes

Catching up here. The beginning of the school year is so hectic!

Yay for being less than a week away!!! :yay:

:cool1: I agree YAY! thanks for catching up...

Yay for not calling home!! :cool1:

I think sometimes calls home do more harm than good! Your mom knows where to find you!

yes on Dumbo ;)

Aww...mushy is good! :love:

And :woohoo: for not calling home! You deserve a little time with the love of your life! Your kids know you love them and are in good hands...enjoy your time. :thumbsup2

I am definetly looking forward to getting away...let's get over this infection first :sick: :headache:

When mushy involves holding hands at Disney, it's all good. LOL!

:goodvibes

Yeay for not calling home, but the question is, "Will the kids call you?" That was Chelsea the last time Charles and I went off.

they haven't before...but now Bekah is getting her first cell phone :eek: tomorrow

Hopefully you won't spend TOO much time on the phone - I don't think not wanting to call constantly makes you a meanie! I'm sure everyone is going to be in good hands, and all will be well! :goodvibes

I most likely will ck in twice w/ my Mom when we arrive and our way home...plus some FB updates that she'll comment on...but w/ Bekah having her own phone I may be tempted to text her and see if she is keeping up w/ her stuff OK :rolleyes:

Your Food and NO Whine festival was TOO CUTE! I love it! Great way to include the kids too. The food looked delish as well and the decor, amazing as always!

LOL at the "not waiting on the kids to leave"........I know that feeling. Last year it was my MIL. I would be sitting at that table at BLT in our one bedroom, waiting and waiting. This year, no waiting! Just the three of us!!!:thumbsup2 Won't that be so much easier/nicer? :scared1::laughing:

you have a LONG to do list, but you've gotten so much accomplished already and I am sure it is long since you are leaving the kiddos behind. I can't imagine all the preparation involved there.

anyways- looking forward to meeting you guys!! It won't be long now!!!

I can’t believe we are down to 5 days…I think I’d be thrilled if it wasn’t for feeling rotten. :sick:BLAH!!!! Well maybe a wedding will cheer me up? ;)

Tues. Oct. 11th 5 days till Disney

Go on HM in our HM costumes

them:
HM-George.jpg

us:
HMphoto1.jpg

But all good things must come to an end :hmghost:

whoops :rolleyes1
tilldeath.jpg

"till death does us part"
HMphotod.gif

How ghastly :scared1:…you'll have to wait for our return or seek an audience as we walk w/ ye mortals at MNSSHP to see the Black Widow Bride and Husband come "alive"…but beware BWAHA HA HA there are a few more tricks of these devious delightful costumes​

Aaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!!!!!!! Hahaha, awesome! I love that last picture! Great job on the costumes!! I can't wait to see what other tricks they hold!

That is freakin' AWESOME! You are going to have so much fun. Love Matt's ascot! Did he make it himself?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter