Happy limo??

dizneygirl123

Mouseketeer
We are a party of 21 needing round trip transfer to Port from MCO. I have used fltours in past however happy limo is 200.00 cheaper. What has your experience been using them?? Any other transport company you would recommend? Thanks

Hello,
We used Happy Limo in Dec 2010 for transfer from MCO to port, and port to wdw. We found their service to be good, on time, friendly driver, clean car. We disembarked earlier than our booking, one phone call and our driver arrived quickly thereafter.
Hope that helps!
Amy :)

We've used Happy Limo too and been pleased with their service (4 was the maximum size in our party).

We used Happy Limo this past February and were well pleased with their service and their drivers.

I have been calling limo services for days about port transfers and a night out on the town. It was Cathy at Happy Limo who impressed me the most. She was patient and courteous when answering all 1000 of my questions. I will be booking them.

We used Happy Limo last Spring Break to get 17 of us to PC. We had a hugh stretch limo for us, and a separate van to transport all of our luggage. Plan to use them again.

Sandy (yogitxtx)

My family took Happy Limo from the port to WDW last year. There were about 20 of us and they even brought a bigger van than we had chosen and the extra space was great!
I will definitely use them agAin.

We are using Happy Limo next weekend for a MCO to Port area transfer. So far, I have only dealt with them via email but they have always responded quickly and sent me new confirmations, etc. :thumbsup2

We used them in 2008 and they were great! When we landed at MCO our driver was waiting with a sign - but then our luggage was forever coming out (like 45 minutes) and he waited patiently. It was just the 3 of us but we did a grocery / liquor stop between MCO and WDW and then when the other guy showed up to take us from WDW to the port a few days later he came in a big SUV of some sort (Lincoln or Cadillac I forget). He was early and did a great job. I would use them again.

I've used Happy Limo several times. Pros: usually on time, often get upgraded, price isn't the highest nor the lowest, cars generally clean, drivers pleasant. Cons: drivers aren't as helpful as other's I've had with luggage, etc, limos a little on the older side.

This past cruise, I was a little unhappy about two things. First, our pick up was pressuring for a good tip...granted he picked us up in the middle of the night due to delays, and I would have given him extra anyway...I just don't like having it suggested to me so strongly. Second, going back the limo was an upgrade, but it was dirty, the sound system was broken and the TV/movie and air system kept shutting down. We were tired, short drive, no biggie, but still...

We'd use them again, but I'd be tempted to try someone else if the price was right.

We used Happy Limo for our transportation to and from PC for our March 10th cruise. We were extremely pleased with the service we received.
We just did a town car, but on the return trip they brought a white stretch limo to pick us up... so definitely not what we expected... but we were pleasantly surprised... :)

We used Happy with a large group and received great service. They also sent an extra van to transport all our luggage at no cost!

DSCF3539.jpg

We just used Happy Limo two weeks ago and were very happy with the service! We were a party of 12 and had booked the 14 passenger van. They sent us the 28 passenger mini-bus!! We were very happy with the driver, and he was right on time too. We will use them again in the future! :goodvibes

I booked Happy Limo for our upcoming transport from Animal Kingdom Villas to the port and then back to the airport when we dock. I booked a town car since there is only 3 of us and am hoping that there will be someplace for us to stop on the way to port to pick up some beer since we're getting picked up at 8am to go to port. I will give a report when I get back from our cruise.

For those of you with smaller parties (4 or less), may I ask about how much you paid, one way or RT? We're traveling next year with a party of 4, and just trying to decide if it would be cheaper (and then we'd get there earlier) if we booked this way vs. DCL

Our group of 32 used Happy Limo for our Feb. 2011 trip. They were very courteous and their vans/buses were nice and clean. We'd definitely use them again.

For those of you with smaller parties (4 or less), may I ask about how much you paid, one way or RT? We're traveling next year with a party of 4, and just trying to decide if it would be cheaper (and then we'd get there earlier) if we booked this way vs. DCL

It depends if you are going to port from the airport or from WDW. We just booked a town car for next January for a one way transport from WDW to port. The cost is $121 + 20% gratuity.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter