Happy Limo Question!

sammykster

Mouseketeer
Hello all,

I have submitted a quote request for Happy Limo but was hoping someone who has used them before might be able to help since I'm too impatient to wait :rotfl2:... We are going to need the 14 person van (9 adults + 2 kids) but the description indicates 10 large suitcases and 10 carry ons then goes on to note it comes with a trailer. If you used this van did you have the 10/10 plus the space in the trailer? Or is 10/10 the total amount for all space? I know that we end up with a lot of luggage so I don't want to cut it close just to save some cash. Thanks in advance!

we didn;t use happy limo but ace luxury transportation. we had 12 which include 2 kids one that was four months and we had two seniors. I am not sure how many suitcases we had but we had a huge stroller and where able ot fit it all in the trailer they brought. We where very satisfied with their service and they even made a quick stop at a public for water and beer purchase before the trip

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter