• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

happy limo or tiffansy town car?

dinnysuw

Mouseketeer
Hi I got two rates one from Happy 192.00 rd trip (inc discount and tip) and from Tiffany 165.00 rd trip (with 15.00 discount no tip) they equal out to the same after you add tip to Tiffany-why should I choose one over the other? Any opinions?
thanks
darcy

I have used Tiffany three times with great sucess!!
I do not have any experience with Happy

I am sure you will get lots of opinions on this one but here is my 2 cents worth. We have used Happy Limo twice and will be using them again in Dec for our cruise. We have always been pleased with the service and had not problems with them.

LeiLani

We used "Happy Limo" for our vacation in May -- They picked us up at the airport and took us to DisneyWorld, from Disneyworld to Port Canaveral and then from Port Canaveral back to the Airport. They were great! We liked them so much that we ended up tipping the driver an extra $10 for each leg of the trip.

We have always preferred to use FL Tours for our transportation. Andy is a wonderful guy who will see to it you are taken care of.

FL Tours is the official transportation company of the DIS and by using them we are supporting these boards. I know that I would be lost when it comes to my Disney planning without these boards.

Go to www.fltours.com/reservations.htm and fill out a request, you will see pricing before you ever have to submit the request for a reservation

My recent FL. Tours Review

We used FL Tours Luxury Van in April and they were great-a little late meeting us at the airport but there none the less.

We will be using Happy Limo Stretch for our next trip only because I did not get a response to my emails from FLTours and their price was $30 higher when I checked online.

Looks like you have a couple different replies - but I'm here to sing Tiffany's praises. Just used them last week, had Alex as our driver for both legs - both him and Tiffany service are wonderful. We will be using them again in the Fall!

We always use Tifany Towncar and ask for a van for our family of 5. I try to request Berkley Edwards, our favorite driver. Have never had a problem with them. Prompt, courteous and efficient.

Originally posted by luvmarypoppins
We always use Tifany Towncar and ask for a van for our family of 5. I try to request Berkley Edwards, our favorite driver. Have never had a problem with them. Prompt, courteous and efficient.

When/how do you put in your request? Are they ok with requesting a specific driver?

We just used Happy Limo for our latest Disney cruise, and it was the same great service as usual. The driver arrived right on time, and we had a nice, enjoyable chat with him on the way to Port Canaveral. We used them a lot and have always been pleased.
Barb

Originally posted by Lambert808
When/how do you put in your request? Are they ok with requesting a specific driver?

I have done it both ways. Over the phone and on the internet request. But the internet request did not print that out, so I called them anyway just to verify. Berkley only does the van, not the towncar.

No No No To Happy Limousine!!!

We booked them for our wedding anniversary. They were to provide champagne and soda for a short trip to Seaworld for our wedding anniversary. The limo arrived to take us with nothing as he stated the original limo had broken down. We said 'No Problem so long as it was stocked as promised and paid for on return journey'. Return journey did not include any champagne, hot soda and he had not even turned on the A.C.!!!!!
Driver told us hey he was only the driver, yes it was not good enough but phone the office.
So we phoned the office who stated the law had changed since the booking, 75Cents each could be reimbursed for the 3 hot sodas, yes we could talk to the owner but he was on holiday until next week. I explained it was our anniversary but he laughed!!!!! No reimbursment of any kind cost from Port orleans return to Seaworld (10 mins each way) $168, biggest disappointment of our trip!!! Would NEVER EVER recommend Happy Limousines!!

Originally posted by luvmarypoppins
I have done it both ways. Over the phone and on the internet request. But the internet request did not print that out, so I called them anyway just to verify. Berkley only does the van, not the towncar.

Well darn it, we are getting a towncar. LOL!

Pick up the phone call Happy Limo see what type of customer service your receive. Then pick up the phone and call Tiffany and see what type of service you receive.

I guarantee you will book your trip with Tiffany. Happy Limo needs to get their customer services reps some serious training on how to answer the phone.

Another tiffany fan here, used them 2-3x for the past several years and they are always great.

TJ

i spoke with Both on the Phone and quite frankly weren't impressed with one more than the other-recieved wrong quote from Tiffany and Happy just seemed rushed-I did book with both and recieved detailed email confirmation with price and itinerary from Happy-where as Tiffany just sent my an email saying got your ressie-no price-which makes me nervous. I like that Happy has tip included-Tiffany had a coupon which brought it down 30.00 from Happy but then you had to add tip which brought it back up to same exact amount. so.. I want to be Happy-so I'm going with Happy-hopefully I will not be let down!
darcy

I did something similar-I emailed several companies about TOTAL prices-including tolls, airport fees and gratuities for a stretch Limo. Happy was the only one that responded. Then I called to get pricing and most were very vague about the total RT cost (except again Happy). So I called back and booked over the phone referencing my quote. Within 48 hours I received two confirmations-one for trip from MCO to WDW and the other for WDW to MCO for the exact price (including discount which they applied to the return trip) quoted. It was very detailed and included pickup times, where we would be met etc.
They get you to either email or fax back a confirmation that you received the info and to allow you to make changes at that time. We changed our return pick up time but have not received confirmation of this-I will call before we go to firm up that small detail.

dinnysuw - how did you get the $15 discount? I have a coupon for $5.00 but would love an even bigger discount. This is our first time using Tiffany towncar - we booked them from the airport to HRH and from HRH to POR and back to the hotel. We got a price of $140 plus tip and I thought that was good,but a discount would be even better!

dinnysuw - how did you get the $15 discount? I have a coupon for $5.00 but would love an even bigger discount. This is our first time using Tiffany towncar - we booked them from the airport to HRH and from HRH to POR and back to the hotel. We got a price of $140 plus tip and I thought that was good,but a discount would be even better!
Hi-coupon is in back of passporters DCL book:wave2:

Was looking at HappyLimo service but now after looking at FL Tours their rate is unbelievable! $130.00 ROUND TRIP for a shuttle van ( 9 people ) can this be right?!?!

Just worried if we book with FL that it may end up being too good to be true!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter