• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Happy Limo is not all that Happy at all!!

Sorry you had a bad phone experience with them. We've used them 4x to PC and had great service. We were upgraded 3x (last time had 19 ppl in a minibus) Each time our drivers were super nice and friendly, and boy my dh can chat so if they pass his test...:thumbsup2

Unless we have a bad experience, we will continue to use them again in the future. Maybe they know FLTours uses very old vehicles so it's not exactly an apples to apples comparison. I don't know. :confused3

I used Happy Limo last Sept for a one way cruise transfert (Resort to Port), they were very nice and their price was actually lower than FL tours and some other that I got quotes from.

I would use them again and would recommend them to anyone.

I don't see any poor customer service here, the Company has their rates and stood by them!.

You seem more upset just because you didnt get your way!

I'll give them a try and base customer service more on a good resrevation system, a well mantained car and good, on time driver!

AKK
The problem the OP is having is that they advertised in big print on their homepage that they price match competitors. When he inquired about price matching they informed in order to do so he must get the year and make of the vehicle from the competitor. Nearly an impossible task.

We have used HL 3 times (twice to the port from the Poly and once from the airport to the Poly) We were upgraded from a stretch limo to the navigator limo the second time to the port. The other two time (years apart) we had the same driver and he was wonderful!

When we book our ride from Orlando to the port for this summer, we will again book with them.

We booked with Executive Limo on the recommendation of Shirley from this board. They were a little cheaper than Happy Limo; hopefully things go ok with them.

You will really enjoy Michael with VIPLIMO reason being is that he was born and raised here, knows the area like the back of his hand and when he gives his word, he keeps it no matter what he has to do to stand by what he says.

He is one of a few that I really have a very deep respect for and he does answer his email - he will give you a tour as he drives you to any place at any time - why I sing his praises? I deeply respect honest/honorable people regardless what type of business or lifestye they are in.

We used Happy Limo during our port stop at Port Canaveral in August of last year, to take us to the Magic Kingdom and back to port. We were on a Carnival cruise that stopped there from 7am-7pm.

Our Happy Limo driver was AWESOME!! Maurice was there waiting just steps from the door of the port building at 7:20am and had us at the TTC just after 8:30am. He knew the 'back roads' through the Disney Property that bypassed a lot of traffic.

He was prompt in picking us up at 4:30 and got us back to port just when we wanted to be back, in time for our dinner and sail away.

He was friendly and personable, and seemed to both know the area very well and enjoy his job.

If I ever need car services again I will use Happy Limo and request Maurice as my driver!

Yeah, that would have been the straw for me... Their car could break down too.... (trust me I have had a car service car break down it happens)

If you have to "trash" the competitors to get business why??? You can just nicely say "I am sorry I can't meet that price" No big deal.

Our not so happy limo bus had mechanical issues that made our trip from Disney World to Port take 3 and a half hours. The acquired the bus the day before. We arranged for a van for 6 people and got a bus for 35. Plenty of room but it wouldn't go over 30 on the highway. The driver had to stop a couple of times and shut it down and restart. The video screens would no longer work and the driver was very upset. He actually made a bathroom stop for us since it was taking so long. They should have tested it before sending it out on a road trip.

The last time we used Happy Limo was when we sailed with our next door neighbors. They picked us all up at our house, and our neighbors (an older couple) had their daughter and grandkids over. Happy upgraded us to a huge, gorgeous stretch limit that they still talk about to this day as their grandkids kept joking with them about being "celebrities."

I'll report back soon about our experience with Spaceport Transport. I will say this: they seem family oriented, rates are great, and Cari has been absolutely a sweetheart on email and the phone.

They advertise that they will match competitors prices but, when it came down to it, they wouldn't. Not only is that poor customer service, it's a bait & switch.

I Agree. Does not sound like a company I would want to do biz with. Would respect them more if they did not advertise price matching at all. There are other ways to market their product if they feel they have a superior product.

First of all I completely understand the OP point of view but how is this any different then let's say stores(one major one in particular)in the town I live who advertise that they will honor/match competitors ads. However, when it comes down to it, the customers have the burden of proof so to speak and it is the store's call in the end if they match or not. Same thing in a way with some online retailers who advertise they will refund your purchase price if you find the same item on a competitors site for a lesser price within so many days after purchase. Lots of times buried in the fine print you will find out just how difficult this really is to do.

Also, when looking at the Happy Limo site, this is what it says: Found a better rate? No problem! We match competitor rates, restrictions apply!
I have used Happy Limo in the past and everytime I have been on their site it has said the same thing.

We used Happy Limo for our cruise in October 2010 and had a so-so experience. The car was beautiful, but the driver was late and very grumpy. I'm sure he was probably just having a bad day, but for the price we were paying, it made for a very uncomfortable ride.

We then used FL Tours for our December cruise. The driver was very good, but none of us could figure why FL Tours sent a stretch limo for 6 people and 12 pieces if luggage (long trip). It was an interesting ride! However, the limo was in great shape and we made it to port without any trouble.

That said, for our cruise in May we've decided to just get the $39 one-way rental from Budget. ;)

for a one way from WDW to MCo. Driver did not say ONE word to anyone the entire trip. Van reeked of cigarette smoke. Gross. This has never happened to us before. Then our grandson vomited (carsick) as we approached MCO. Not a pleasant trip at all. Obviously, the carsickness could not be helped.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter