• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Happy Hour at City Walk

SRRN

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know if City Walk and limited restaurants at US/IOA are still offering discounted drinks?

Every CityWalk Restaurant everyday!

$1.50 Domestic Drafts
$2.00 Wells

NASCAR Cafe has $1.50 Drafts (Bud and Bud Light) all day long!

How about cocktails?

I don't do the beer thing, but a good mixed drink..............

;) :cool: ;)

1.50 for bud/bud light. Is nascar in need of people? It just looks like the least attractive place to eat/drink on city walk.

Originally posted by *Flower*
How about cocktails?

I don't do the beer thing, but a good mixed drink..............

;) :cool: ;)

I am with you I like a good mixed drink.

And I don't indulge too often, either.....

It would just be nice to find somewhere that caters to us hoity-toity types who don't do the beer thing!!

:smooth: :smooth:

There are bars in the park, but they have their own rules, so you gotta ask. Example:
Dad and I came back to USF at 4pm. Hit the bar on the way to MIB and had 2 draft beers at the happy hour price of about $2.50 each. A couple hours later at 6pm, we're on the other side of the park at Kong. Go in the Irish pub and order 2 beers. They tell us happy hour only runs until 5pm, each draft beer was $5. Dad wasn't thrilled with that one.
Then we're back over at IOA at 8pm. I hit the bar next to DD and order a Long Island Ice Tea, they're about $6.50.
These are the best deals, skip the beer go for the Long Islands.

How about cocktails?
I believe it was single liquor wells. (i.e. rum and Coke, Gin and tonic, etc.)
1.50 for bud/bud light. Is nascar in need of people? It just looks like the least attractive place to eat/drink on city walk.
I agree! Although I keep hearing the ribs are good.

Originally posted by lp316

Gee, MIB999999 stop in here all the time for a couple of beers...I find it to be a good place to stop. They have an outdoor patio as well and a pretty good arcade if you have kids with you...
We don't usually eat here, as we feel the food is overpriced and so we haven't bothered to get much of anything here aside from the beer. :rolleyes:

And it's not just Bud/Bud light that are $1.50...it also includes other domestic beers as well...for anyone who drinks coors light or miller lite...yours are $1.50 all the time too!

Karen

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter